Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There WAS a 10 count for Manny Steward on German TV !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There WAS a 10 count for Manny Steward on German TV !!!

I read a few comments in which pple said there wasn't a ten count for Manny Steward on the broadcast of Klitschko vs Wach. That is NOT TRUE. I am Austrian and I watched the fight on German TV and there was a big segment about Manny Steward before the fight, AND there was a 10 count for Steward on German TV (RTL) before the fight. Maybe they didn't show that on foreign broadcasts, but on the german Broadcast they did.
    Just wanted to make this clear. Cause then you hear scumbags like Frank Maloney say what he said. (I'm not even gonna repeat it)

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
    I read a few comments in which pple said there wasn't a ten count for Manny Steward on the broadcast of Klitschko vs Wach. That is NOT TRUE. I am Austrian and I watched the fight on German TV and there was a big segment about Manny Steward before the fight, AND there was a 10 count for Steward on German TV (RTL) before the fight. Maybe they didn't show that on foreign broadcasts, but on the german Broadcast they did.
    Just wanted to make this clear. Cause then you hear scumbags like Frank Maloney say what he said. (I'm not even gonna repeat it)
    100% correct.

p.s. woher genau aus österreich?

Comment

Originally posted by Dolor View Post
      100% correct.

p.s. woher genau aus österreich?
      Graz. und du?

Comment

Graz. und du?
        Wien. Ich dachte bis jetzt dass ich der einzige Österreicher hier bin - Deutsche gibt es (erwartungsgemäß) ja einige.

Comment

Wien. Ich dachte bis jetzt dass ich der einzige Österreicher hier bin - Deutsche gibt es (erwartungsgemäß) ja einige.
          ein Niederösterreicher ist auch hier. ich glaub er heißt superflo oder so ähnlich....

Comment

Yes, what likely happened was that ESPN pundits Bunce, Maloney and Witherspoon were talking utter nonsense, while this 10 count was being given.

Comment

Bist du nicht.

Comment

nieder mit den krauts

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  nieder mit den krauts
                  ehm...was that directed towards me and the other two guys? or was it because I mentioned the Germans?

Comment

ehm...was that directed towards me and the other two guys? or was it because I mentioned the Germans?
                    the latter, I was just joshing bro, not serious

Comment

Working...
                    X