No announcement yet.

Double-A Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double-A Gloves

I just got some red 16 oz. Double-A gloves. I wanted them in white, but they were out of those. These gloves are really nice and were under $90. I haven't used them for sparring, which is why I bought them. However, just putting them on I can say they remind of Casanova and Grant Gloves. They are nicely constructed and have great wrist support and provide good padding around the knuckle area.

I use 16 oz. Everlast Protex2 and 16 oz. Grant Professional for sparring. The Grant gloves are really comfortable, feel light, and soft. The Everlast are soft, feel heavy, and provide a lot of hand protection. Hand protection is the most important thing for me.

I will probably keep using the Evelast gloves for the most part, and will use the Grants and Double-A maybe once a week. I try to do sparring three days a week.

What do you guys think of Double-A gloves?

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
    I just got some red 16 oz. Double-A gloves. I wanted them in white, but they were out of those. These gloves are really nice and were under $90. I haven't used them for sparring, which is why I bought them. However, just putting them on I can say they remind of Casanova and Grant Gloves. They are nicely constructed and have great wrist support and provide good padding around the knuckle area.

I use 16 oz. Everlast Protex2 and 16 oz. Grant Professional for sparring. The Grant gloves are really comfortable, feel light, and soft. The Everlast are soft, feel heavy, and provide a lot of hand protection. Hand protection is the most important thing for me.

I will probably keep using the Evelast gloves for the most part, and will use the Grants and Double-A maybe once a week. I try to do sparring three days a week.

What do you guys think of Double-A gloves?
    How are the Double-A's holding up? I've never tried them before, but I'm interested in hearing about the performance of them from you.

Comment

Working...
    X