Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Donaire won't fight Rigo cause Rigo isn't a draw - here are Donaire's numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only thing I know is that every time a Cuban Gold medalist step into a professional ring, a lot of elite fighters start running scared, most of these Cubans are very well known because the Olympics are watched by billions, there's a myth about not bringing anything to the table, they bring their quality, known by millions and their gold medal and the willingness to face the best with only a handful of pro fights, another myth is that we not support our fighters, not true, you bring a boxing event with Gamboa, Rigondeaux or Lara and the place will be packed, guaranteed, it happens with Casamayor back in 2004 and everyone was there, from the mayor, the estefan's, Dundee (RIP) and Ali, they have to turn ppl away and I think it was some kind of a big game with the Heats or something, who to fuk you think goes to the Marlins, Heats and Panther games, Mexicans?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      I stopped at page 1. If Donaire gets in the ring with Rigo, they both will make the biggest paydays of both their careers. No if, ands, or buts about it. Donaire needs to accept a fight with Rigo, if a proposal is sent and Donaire turns it down talkin bout Rigo doesnt bring numbers, then I'll lose some respect for him. Hell Vic didnt have to give him a shot, but he did, and thats Nonito's catapult bout.

I personally think that while it would be a great fight. Rigo stops Donaire.
      As much as I hate it, Donaire biggest payday will be against FArce. A Rigo paycheck will be chump change compare to that. Fighting Rigo will add to his legacy, fighting FArce will add to his pocket.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
        helloooooooooooo vasquez jr more accomplished than rigo? was that just a long series of typos?
        Don't even try, you're arguing with the same guy who thinks that winning two gold medals in the Olympics isn't an accomplishment

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Hilarious... Starting with this one.

When did Donaire call out Rigo? Did you miss the post fight interview on HBO?
          Ignorance is bliss lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
            Boxing is more than looking at who is more experience by looking at boxrec. Rigo is more polished but doesnt have the pro experience or exposure yet. Anyone who doesnt want to see Donaire-Rigo is just a hater, they are the 2 best in their weight class and should fight because im sick of boxers in the same weight division ducking one another
            Boxing is more than looking at who is more experience by looking at boxrec??? Everyone knows Rigos record, lmao.

You have to earn your way in this sport. Im patient enough that i can watch Rigo develop into a good fighter. I don't think that Rigo is ready for Donaire, but that's my opinion.
            Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 07-23-2012, 07:01 AM.

Comment

• Ok now let's look at the facts :

Who is the most accomplished super bantamweight? Nishioka.

Who is the most accomplished fighter P4P who's currently in this division? Donaire.

The best fight that can be made right now at 122 is Donaire vs Nishioka and that's a FACT.

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                so what? ..who has rigo fought ?..rigo defintely aint more accomplished than vasquez jr in the pro's despite you guys callin him a **** win for nonito...what does that make rigo's wins?
                How and why is WV2 more accomplished than Rigo? Cause he got more fights? Cause he's been in the US longer? Cause he's the son of WV? I don't think so.
                Originally posted by daggum View Post
                helloooooooooooo vasquez jr more accomplished than rigo? was that just a long series of typos?
                His arguments are pretty weak and repetitive.

All these Cubans are used to facing each other and that means facing the best of the best. There was an article on Lara where he said when he came here pro boxing was not what he was expecting. Pretty much expressing disappointment how these guys are supposed to be the best but fight nobody. But props to Mares, Ward, Dawson, Bute, Froch etc. those guys are real fighters and win or lose they have my respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  Ok now let's look at the facts :

Who is the most accomplished super bantamweight? Nishioka.

Who is the most accomplished fighter P4P who's currently in this division? Donaire.

The best fight that can be made right now at 122 is Donaire vs Nishioka and that's a FACT.
                  You truly believe Donaire deserves to be P4P? ESPECIALLY #4 over the others? Guys who have proven way more and constantly test themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    You truly believe Donaire deserves to be P4P? ESPECIALLY #4 over the others? Guys who have proven way more and constantly test themselves.
                    You can rank him #4, #10 or even #15, fact is he's the highest ranked P4P fighter in his weightclass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      You can rank him #4, #10 or even #15
                      Sorry bro but cant agree with you here. And like I said before, how is he "P4P" material and not be the #1 guy in his division. And dont tell me cause he just got to te division.

And remember he's below Rigo, an unknown who hasnt accomplished ****. When someone like that is ranked above you then you're aren't doing something right.

Comment

Working...
                      X