No announcement yet.

iPhone Vs. Android

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    is the Galaxy 3 the very best Android phone right now?
    I think so pre.

I went to the Verizon store yesterday just to check that thing out and it's sick.

And I don't mean the flu.

Comment

is the Galaxy 3 the very best Android phone right now?
      The S3, Galaxy Note, Droid Razr maxx, HTC one X, and the Galaxy Nexus are the best of the best.

All of which do more then the iPhone 4S

Comment

switched over from the galaxy s2 to iphone 4s and wouldnt go back. iphone/IOS is just much cleaner looking and more professional looking. android is more of a project some geek started in his garage, very mutant like, too colorful, too much **** out there in the google market or whatever its called now. app store is way better, has way better apps

but whatever, theyre both great. pick whatever you prefer

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
          It is the best phone out there full stop in my opinion.

S3:

Reed has a boat.
          Chief is a soldier.
          I have a Swiss Army knife.

I Phone:

Breakbeat is a full grown man who roller blades.
          Originally posted by sigrab View Post
          I think so pre.

I went to the Verizon store yesterday just to check that thing out and it's sick.

And I don't mean the flu.

i have a year left before im due for an upgrade...like i said before, if apple doesn't make the 5 some super phone, im switching

honestly, i like my phone but im not in love with it...i had the 3GS before this and there really wasnt that much of a difference

my buddy has the galaxy 2 and i already jock that phone...big ass screen...light as fock...the front cam is much better too

Comment

i have a year left before im due for an upgrade...like i said before, if apple doesn't make the 5 some super phone, im switching

honestly, i like my phone but im not in love with it...i had the 3GS before this and there really wasnt that much of a difference

my buddy has the galaxy 2 and i already jock that phone...big ass screen...light as fock...the front cam is much better too
            did u check out the thread REED made about his S3, he switched from apple to android and he pretty much tells u everything u need to know

Comment

I have a yr left too but the rep told me I can use my wife's.

I was playing around with a stock SG3 which is loaded with ICS.

I heard Jelly Bean is even better so after an update, this phone is going to be even sicker.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                did u check out the thread REED made about his S3, he switched from apple to android and he pretty much tells u everything u need to know

i skimmed thru it..the reason why i didn't fully dive into that thread is because it would have caused two things;

1. make me feel crappy about my phone
                2. make me end up paying extra so i can upgrade my phone now instead of waiting

Comment

i skimmed thru it..the reason why i didn't fully dive into that thread is because it would have caused two things;

Do yourself a favor then.

Don't go to a store or borrow one from a friend.

I'm telling you, once you get a hold of that thing you ain't letting go.

Comment

I get an upgrade from my iPhone 4 in December and by the looks of things I'll be switching to the s3 or another android device, unless apple really excell themselves, and looking at the iOS 6 features they're planning I doubt apple will outdo android. iPhone's are good and all and make people very happy but I'm just more impressed with android at the moment.

Comment

yeah im waiting on my upgrade to come around, still got a couple months, will be going from the EVO to S3. dont tell me u were one of those guys standing outside the apple store at 4am waiting for the new iphone

Comment

Working...
                      X