Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I'd Destroy Khan...a Chinless, Heartless Fraud!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Robert Guerrero, but man - fight Maidana. then talk.

Comment

You know what, talk all the **** you want Ghost. I'm tired of hearing what has he done to deserve a shot. Fans need to wake up man. Cintron just got a title shot, Clottey got to fight Pacman, Mosley too. Manfredo just fought for a title. Fighters that do not deserve shots get them all the time. The Ghost has good skill, If the above mentioned can get title shots without deserving it, why can't the Ghost?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Is that actually true? Ive never heard that one before. Brilliant!

Yep that is true. "Ramadan in 2008 started on Monday, the 1st of September and continued for 30 days until Tuesday, the 30th of September."

Which is why Khan doesn't fight during Ramadan these days.
        Last edited by bboy80; 12-01-2011, 08:07 AM.

Comment

He's hysterical, don't take him seriously till he calms down.

Comment

I'm bored of him now.

He's done enough talking in the last few weeks to last all year, without even having a fight to hype. Good fighter though.

Comment

Man this guy really thinks he's gonna get to fight Mayweather in May. This is the second article that I've read where he says that he knows he'll beat Mayweather in May. Kinda weird that he's so confident that he'll get that fight.

Comment

why is every one getting so sensitive?

he's trash talking to land a big fight.

It happens ALL THE TIME in boxing.

Comment

who is this guy?

Comment

All this trash talk he is doing is quite amusing but he does need some more notable wins.

Comment

i rate guerrero highly- VERY good boxer. hard to say for sure whether he'd beat khan but he's definitely a far better boxer skill and tactics wise.
                      think he'd actually give mayweather a better fight than most too. off the top of my head i can't think of the last time mayweather fought a young highly skilled and intelligent boxer. (note i said young there)

Comment

Working...
                      X