No announcement yet.

Doubting Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubting Mosley

In all fairness reading alot of these post lets me know alot of posters really underestimate Mosley. If it's one thing I have learned from boxing it's never judge a guy off his last performance especially if he was once a great fighter. With that being said Mosley has a better chance than most people think. I say it's 60% Pacman, 40% Mosley. People have to realized Pac doesn't grab so if Mosley lands a bomb nine times out of ten Pac will fight back making him more susceptible to a knock out. Pacman doesn't know how to fight on the inside. When have u ever seen him fight on the inside? Mosley does. Shane has a much longer reach then Pac and is still fast and strong giving him a great chance of landing first in exchanges. Shane doesn't gas out as much as people think he does. If you look at the boring Mora fight he clearly hurt Mora a (Middle weight) and had to chance him around for 12 rounds but maintained. With that said Pac man has a chance because he fight ackward, really fast, better footwork, Not as hard a puncher but surprises u with punches. And punches that catch u by surprise hurt the most, that's why he knocked Ricky out. The only guy he knocked out since moving up in weight. If Pac wants to win he should focus on quick countering combos. People don't pay much attention but he is a good counter puncher. And try to avoid being grabbed. I dare someone to prove any point I made wrong.

I made a thread exactly like this already bro

Comment

Wassup Frenos?, how u liking this heat. Anyhow I'm one of the few that isn't doubting Mosely, u made good points on that post and elaborated very well. Not the fight I wanna see but, If Mosely wins IMO it's gonna be by ko within 6-7 rds, if not Manny cruises his way to the desc.

Comment

Wassup loc.. There's nothing good about this heat.. How's that mall out there?.. Haven't been there in years

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
          I made a thread exactly like this already bro
          Great minds think alike..now get ur ass kicked on some FNchampion 360..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
            Wassup loc.. There's nothing good about this heat.. How's that mall out there?.. Haven't been there in years
            Ha, aint even worth goin' to that sht no more, half the stores in there are closed down, and the other half just straight suck, only time I go in there is to get chinese food from the food court. Don't even waste ur time. There's some pretty koo bars out here though.

Comment

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
              Great minds think alike..now get ur ass kicked on some FNchampion 360..lol
              yo, what's ur gamertag, I might get on after this Lakers game.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING 24/7 View Post
                Wassup Frenos?, how u liking this heat. Anyhow I'm one of the few that isn't doubting Mosely, u made good points on that post and elaborated very well. Not the fight I wanna see but, If Mosely wins IMO it's gonna be by ko within 6-7 rds, if not Manny cruises his way to the desc.

Honestly I want Mosley to win because Arum trying to play us consumers for fools and get our hard earned money while his fighters fight washed up guys with names. But a part of me wants Mosley to lose because if he wins we will never see Pac and Floyd. It's slim to none now. But that would seal the deal.
                Last edited by WitherGlove; 04-06-2011, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING 24/7 View Post
                  Ha, aint even worth goin' to that sht no more, half the stores in there are closed down, and the other half just straight suck, only time I go in there is to get chinese food from the food court. Don't even waste ur time. There's some pretty koo bars out here though.
                  **** that sucks.. That mall was cool.. The theatre.. Hanford had some *****es.

Comment

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
                    In all fairness reading alot of these post lets me know alot of posters really underestimate Mosley. If it's one thing I have learned from boxing it's never judge a guy off his last performance especially if he was once a great fighter. With that being said Mosley has a better chance than most people think. I say it's 60% Pacman, 40% Mosley. People have to realized Pac doesn't grab so if Mosley lands a bomb nine times out of ten Pac will fight back making him more susceptible to a knock out. Pacman doesn't know how to fight on the inside. When have u ever seen him fight on the inside? Mosley does. Shane has a much longer reach then Pac and is still fast and strong giving him a great chance of landing first in exchanges. Shane doesn't gas out as much as people think he does. If you look at the boring Mora fight he clearly hurt Mora a (Middle weight) and had to chance him around for 12 rounds but maintained. With that said Pac man has a chance because he fight ackward, really fast, better footwork, Not as hard a puncher but surprises u with punches. And punches that catch u by surprise hurt the most, that's why he knocked Ricky out. The only guy he knocked out since moving up in weight. If Pac wants to win he should focus on quick countering combos. People don't pay much attention but he is a good counter puncher. And try to avoid being grabbed. I dare someone to prove any point I made wrong.
                    mosley got 4 rounds to stop pac, then he's getting his azz kicked.

Comment

Working...
                    X