Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Smith: I Want People To Talk About Me The Way Jesse Hart Talks About Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Smith: I Want People To Talk About Me The Way Jesse Hart Talks About Hopkins

Joe Smith Jr. doesn't completely buy into the revenge angle in play for this weekend's light heavyweight clash with Jesse Hart, but can appreciate the passion which fuels the second-generation contender. Philadelphia's Hart is the son of Eugene Cyclone' Hart, a 1970s middleweight and currently serves as his head trainer. However, it was another legendary Philly native who inspired his career-former two-division world champion Bernard Hopkins. Now a Hall of Fame inductee, Hopkins was sent out of the sport in the worst possible fashion, suffering a 9th round knockout at the heavy hands of Smith Jr. in their December 2016 clash.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Certainly not when it comes to greatness, however Joe does come off as an admirable individual.

Comment

Don't think Joe has much of a chance.. Hart by UD. Maybe even late KO.

Comment

War Smith

Comment

I like this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
            Certainly not when it comes to greatness, however Joe does come off as an admirable individual.
            He comes off as very respectable

Comment

Let’s go joe smith. !!!

He’s not as athletic quick nor a good boxer although not as sloppy as wilder but like wilder he has the eraser.

Comment

I still smile when I think of Joe knocking Bhop into the audience. That right there is a moment that will be hard to beat. He set a high bar for himself.

Comment

Joe's gotta get him early like he did up Fonfara or he will lose.

That fight was hilarious. 99% Polish people in the audience stunned with their mouths wide open as the common man wrecked the Polish hero. LOL.

bhop fight he just beat up a delusional older man. No real joy in that victory other than bhop was trying to defy father time and denying he got put through the ropes.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    Joe's gotta get him early like he did up Fonfara or he will lose.

That fight was hilarious. 99% Polish people in the audience stunned with their mouths wide open as the common man wrecked the Polish hero. LOL.

bhop fight he just beat up a delusional older man. No real joy in that victory other than bhop was trying to defy father time and denying he got put through the ropes.
                    Bernard is ok, he was talking trash after. He was talking trash before. I guess you'd feel better if Bernard KOd Smith? My heart bleeds for them all, it's a hard world. Lots of them dont get to Bhop level. Healthy, wealthy, and wised up.

Comment

Working...
                    X