Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG beats up EVERYONE from 154 to 160. It's not even up for debate.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He shouldn't have to fight at 154. He should Be able to fight some smaller fighters give them the chance to dethrone him. Floyd fought jmm and PAC so Lt GGG beat up on some smaller chaps

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Golovkin is an amazing human. Such a shame he settled on the business of concussions.

Snap out of it!
      If he's Goku that would make him a SSGSS, not a human. I kid, Merry Christmas.

Comment

People defending the idea that GGG needs to unify "all the belts" is pointless since boxing history will always write that he was the most "feared 160 fighter" or "nobody wanted to fight him," and "GGG opposition wasn't even that great" (from said real boxing industry heads and fighters). Therefore, the only logical sense is to find challenges at different weight classes just like every other great p4p protocol fighter. Why is this so freaking hard to understand, especially when GGGs camp is complaining about it. I think the reality is that GGG knows he feels old on that flat foot business, so he's just coasting the hype already seasoned for him. You cant call the best top 3 fighters of a higher division at a standard weight then tell the number 1 guy to fight a catchweight. Wtf!

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          People defending the idea that GGG needs to unify "all the belts" is pointless since boxing history will always write that he was the most "feared 160 fighter" or "nobody wanted to fight him," and "GGG opposition wasn't even that great" (from said real boxing industry heads and fighters). Therefore, the only logical sense is to find challenges at different weight classes just like every other great p4p protocol fighter. Why is this so freaking hard to understand, especially when GGGs camp is complaining about it. I think the reality is that GGG knows he feels old on that flat foot business, so he's just coasting the hype already seasoned for him. You cant call the best top 3 fighters of a higher division at a standard weight then tell the number 1 guy to fight a catchweight. Wtf!
          Please cut out this naive crap!

None of the greats moved up to "find challenges", ffs. They moved up because they couldn't make weight where they were any longer, or because they could make more money moving up than staying put.

Neither of those factors apply with Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I agree he is the best middleweight in the world and sure as hell no 154 or 147 pound boxer has any chance of beating him but something tells me you will get debated on this.
            wait, ggg can fight at 154 and 147 now???

Comment

Tyson Fury can beat anybody at 175 to 200+

Comment

Forget about 154 , GGG job is 160 in 2016 , then get to 168 in 2017

Comment

Does this include the Undisputed 152 pound IV Champ ?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Please cut out this naive crap!

None of the greats moved up to "find challenges", ffs. They moved up because they couldn't make weight where they were any longer, or because they could make more money moving up than staying put.

Neither of those factors apply with Golovkin.
                    I see. It's because fighters ONLY have a hard time making weight which is they move up. That's the protocol. I see. lol

Comment

I am not saying that Golovkin should come down to 154, my point is that any existing fighter from 154 to 160 gets knocked tha fck out by GGG. My wish is to see GGG move up to 168 already to see if he can have the same power, if so more props to the kid!

I aint no fan boy i just call it how i see it.

Comment

Working...
                      X