Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the super 6 is racist to european fighters..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the super 6 is racist to european fighters..

i honeslty think its because they are european that they are getting hate from these corrupt yank judges...

Kessler was headbutted to death....

Froch got a split decision, even though it should have been unanimous to froch(like the ringside press gave it to froch)

Now abraham gets headbutted, scores a "non" kncokdown and dirrell cheats by faing a kncokout..

Uhhh Dirrell got ROBBED against Froch you dip****.. It was obvious that Dirrell whipped his bum ass

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
      i honeslty think its because they are european that they are getting hate from these corrupt yank judges...

Kessler was headbutted to death....

Froch got a split decision, even though it should have been unanimous to froch(like the ringside press gave it to froch)

Now abraham gets headbutted, scores a "non" kncokdown and dirrell cheats by faing a kncokout..
      I love how you tried to disguise that in there.

Comment

Here have some

Your fighters are sub-par. Not on the level of Ward and Dirrell. They should have stayed in Europe

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless Loc View Post

Here have some

Your fighters are sub-par. Not on the level of Ward and Dirrell. They should have stayed in Europe
          Ward is a dirty fighter, Dirrell is coward to the core.

wtf u talking about anyway, you're not even American.

Comment

I think it's more on the lines that the European fighters have been overrated and the American fighters were underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
              Uhhh Dirrell got ROBBED against Froch you dip****.. It was obvious that Dirrell whipped his bum ass
              then why did manny stewart, allan green, steve bunce, grhama houston, jimmy iowa, dan rafael, the ringside press, the 3 judges, boxin scnene, ea5tside boxing, the biragu, etc all score it to froch....

Comment

He was not faking.

That was a stupid decision made by AA to throw that punch and he got DQ'd.

Dirrell fought a great fight and if he didn't slip and AA didn't throw that punch probably would have gotten a UD. I do think Abe was on his way to knocking him out legitimately, though.

Comment

I'm not American or Euro, so if you think that DQ was unfair or that seeing the advantages that Dirrell got tonight without seeing that AA can't even get hit with a body shot when he's in Germany because it'll get called low, then you can suck a dick you biased bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Ward is a dirty fighter, Dirrell is coward to the core.

wtf u talking about anyway, you're not even American.

Here, have some

You need it

Must hurt watching inexperience young American dominated these overrated European clowns. They should have stayed in Europe

Comment

Working...
                    X