Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Happened to GOLOVKIN's Hype? Secret SNAC Transformation coming?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
    You're a moro-n. Athletes in their mid 30's slow down considerably and are no longer in their prime especially boxers.
    Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
    He's being sarcastic.
    Originally posted by Sweet Scions View Post
    Was going to say something but I figured KAFKOD's own response would be more entertaining
    I was being sarcastic.

Sorry, couldn't think of anything more entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      Canelo ... 22 years old and severely drained by Floyd's catchweight.

Manny ... 36 years old and coming off a brutal KO defeat that sidelined him for 12 months. Prime world champions doe.

GTFOH with that bullshit.
      Canelo was 23, learn how to do simple math please. And Manny at 36 was the second best welterweight in the world at the time only behind Floyd. So miss me with the "not prime" bull****.

And again I ask how many prime world champions did Golovkin actually beat? It seems as soon as he stopped fighting tomato cans he got exposed. That's why his hype is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        Canelo was 23, learn how to do simple math please. And Manny at 36 was the second best welterweight in the world at the time only behind Floyd. So miss me with the "not prime" bull****.

And again I ask how many prime world champions did Golovkin actually beat? It seems as soon as he stopped fighting tomato cans he got exposed. That's why his hype is gone.
        canelo at 152 who barely beat trout in his previous fight was prime? thats a huge reach. he didnt have the experience at the time and he was drained at 154 so 152 was obviously much worse. pac who just lost to marquez by ko, bradley, and then horn after floyd was prime? i know you want them to be prime but...they arent. ggg fought a prime canelo. barrera, morales, and marquez at 126/130 fought prime pac. even cotto/clottey fought prime pac. this is a silly statement. the guy was losing left and right and floyd wasnt impressive at all in that fight. pac actually landed the much better shots so i wouldnt be touting that as some great win.
        Last edited by daggum; 02-01-2020, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          canelo at 152 who barely beat trout in his previous fight was prime? thats a huge reach. he didnt have the experience at the time and he was drained at 154 so 152 was obviously much worse. pac who just lost to marquez by ko, bradley, and then horn after floyd was prime? i know you want them to be prime but...they arent. ggg fought a prime canelo. barrera, morales, and marquez at 126/130 fought prime pac. even cotto/clottey fought prime pac. this is a silly statement. the guy was losing left and right and floyd wasnt impressive at all in that fight. pac actually landed the much better shots so i wouldnt be touting that as some great win.
          Stop using Canelo's weight as an excuse to why he lost. By that standard we can discredit several of Manny's wins because he fought more catchweight fights than Floyd did. Canelo was entering his prime when he fought Floyd. I wouldn't say he was at his absolute peak but he was certainly a solid champion at that time and Floyd schooled him.

And beating Manny at 36 while Manny was champion is still better than Manny LOSING to a nearly 40 year old Marquez who wasn't champion.

Comment

Stop using Canelo's weight as an excuse to why he lost. By that standard we can discredit several of Manny's wins because he fought more catchweight fights than Floyd did. Canelo was entering his prime when he fought Floyd. I wouldn't say he was at his absolute peak but he was certainly a solid champion at that time and Floyd schooled him.

And beating Manny at 36 while Manny was champion is still better than Manny LOSING to a nearly 40 year old Marquez who wasn't champion.
            Last edited by kafkod; 02-02-2020, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              He knows you a bish ass GGG nut hugger, why would you deserve respect?
              Fuk Yeah! Those punks PUNCH on-SITE! They are FAKE just like their GOD was. Ran out the ring CRYING!!!Fought Vanes. Fought Rolls, now fighting Sesame Street.

Comment

How many agreed to fight him?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                    The former P4P #1 is nonexistent...

Super GGG coming? I better hope so. I expect nothing less than a HULK to show up at 168.
                    Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    The came up with a crazy theory that beating bums makes a fighter an ATG. Slowing down? Golovkin has always been slow as ****.
                    Have I missed something here? I don't get why GGG has such a terrible rep on this forum, I mean even if you had him losing both fights against Canelo, they were damn close for sure. Yes he's remained at a single weight class for most of his career and historically speaking, of course that's going to hurt his long term standing but the dude is/was a quality fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
                      Have I missed something here? I don't get why GGG has such a terrible rep on this forum, I mean even if you had him losing both fights against Canelo, they were damn close for sure. Yes he's remained at a single weight class for most of his career and historically speaking, of course that's going to hurt his long term standing but the dude is/was a quality fighter.
                      Might have something to do with his fans on here claiming he was an ATG, greater than Hagler etc for years.

Comment

Working...
                      X