Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is canelo already the best middleweight of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
    Jacob's didnt even step on a scale the 2nd day vs GGG. Quite a difference.

Canelo demanded the morning weigh in and Jacob's couldnt even make it so he didnt even try.

If you really think that's the same you're an idiot. Oh ****, that's right, you're the OP. You are an idiot.

Canelo is the best MW ever. Lmfao.

2 controversial decisions against GGG on his home turf

1 win against Jacob's who couldnt even make weight.

Best MW ever. Lmfao.
    How much if a ****en moron can u be ? Controversal most ppl believe he outboxed triple g the first u idiots act like triple g is a scrub wtf. Got more kos than Hopkins in less fights too man I swear boxing fans are thr most retarted.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      Canelo is the #7 middleweight of all time according to Boxrec, which puts him behind Carlos Monzon, Sugar Ray Robinson, Marvin Hagler, Harry Greb and James Toney.
      He's only had two fights at Middleweight as another poster pointed out. Box rec is nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by R-Hand Southpaw View Post
        Jacob's didnt even step on a scale the 2nd day vs GGG. Quite a difference.

Canelo demanded the morning weigh in and Jacob's couldnt even make it so he didnt even try.

If you really think that's the same you're an idiot. Oh ****, that's right, you're the OP. You are an idiot.

Canelo is the best MW ever. Lmfao.

2 controversial decisions against GGG on his home turf

1 win against Jacob's who couldnt even make weight.

Best MW ever. Lmfao.
        so which one is it, was he drained or was he over the 10 pound limit on purpose?

lets see how you answer this

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          You are unbelievably stupid on boxing. You have been a red bar since the day you joined. Are a clown. You are in love with Canelo much more than a 63 year old man should be. All reasons why your opinion doesn't count.
          You've been in a manic depression ever since canelo beat that eastern euro

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            I'll bet canelo could hang with all of those guys though

Hagler canelo would be epiiic
            Canelo might hang with Benvenuti and LaMotta, the rest EASILY beat him especially Hagler.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              He's only had two fights at Middleweight as another poster pointed out. Box rec is nuts.
              he's had 7 fights at middleweight and accomplishments at other weights still have some influence over your points at the weight you're listed at as your main weight.

Comment

Accomplishment wise? No, not really even close imo. Would he stack up well, 1 v 1, against any great MW, past or present? Yes, he is a great fighter...and the game has changed imo and fighters are not only 'better' now imo, they also are bigger due to no same day weigh ins.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                  he's had 7 fights at middleweight and accomplishments at other weights still have some influence over your points at the weight you're listed at as your main weight.
                  Well I don't agree with it. Archie Moore was a very good Middleweight and he's not on on the list Box Rec. Beating Hagler in a very controversial fight at the end of Haglers career puts Leonard on the same level as Hagler? He only had a couple of Middleweight fights also. Don't agree with that either. Don't forget Hagler ran throught the entire Middleweight division before the Leonard match. If Leonard had to go through all those guys I guarantee he would be damaged goods before he fought Hagler. Don't get me wrong I think Leonard was a great great fighter but his body of work at Middleweight isn't extensive enough to justify that position on the Box Rec list. Secondly I know of only two fights that Canelo had at the official 160 weight. He struggled in both of them against a guy that they have slotted near the bottom of the list. The only list I saw didn't even have Roy Jones on it and Canelo isn't on the list. There must be a new list that I haven't seen.
                  Last edited by TonyGe; 01-21-2020, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Archie Moore was a very good Middleweight and he's not on on the list Box Rec.
                    That's because he's listed at light heavyweight as the #1 light heavyweight of all time.

Beating Hagler in a very controversial fight at the end of Haglers career puts Leonard on the same level as Hagler? He only had a couple of Middleweight fights also.
                    Don't know what you're talking about. Leonard isn't rated at middleweight. He's rated at welterweight as #4 of all time.

Comment

Canelo is goat. haters gonna hate but the history books already hv him as the best ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X