Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I'll Repeat, Only Way Joshua Fight Happens is 50-50 Split!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    AJ earns money form DAZN AND PPV at home. He's just opening another market for himself. But it's no surprise seeing you write this madness. A Brit ****ing your girl has you truly detached from reality. How else do you explain you having nothing but bile towards British fighters?

Freak.
    First of all, moron, what part of my post was anti-British?
    Point it out. Calling DAZN a sinking ship is not anti-British,
    nor is questioning how Joshua can believe he is the a-side
    when he is tied to an app that is struggling to gain a
    foothold. You are clearly just a fool looking for a fight if
    you are going to make such a vain attempt to twist my
    innocuous post into some type of anti-British attack.
    Not surprising, though, since you are infamous for your
    inane posts, poor attitude, and abrasive personality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Since1976 View Post
      Good!! All the belt holders can use whatever tactic to minimize risk and maximize the $$, but Usyk is coming the more belt holders the more paydays for him! On top of that he can become a PPV star just because he'll have faced more substantial opposition than any of them have!

Learn your craft or cash out..bit i think he is and has always been in cash out mode just like AJ and Fury. ROtect that 0 and do not take risks and the paydays or gonna get bigger and bigger..yeah fan aren't that gullible, good luck motivating people to buy the ppv like they do for Canelo or did for Wlad!!
      Fury and AJ are protecting the 0 and in cash-out mode?

It takes pure madness to believe this nonsense you're spewing. You don't take on the opponents AJ and Fury have if you're protecting the 0 and in cash-out mode.

Comment

• Originally posted by G G G View Post
        *slaps the f out of your face with full force* You lil mf dont ever take my wisdom for granted you punk *slaps again* *shoves glock on your neck while pressing you back* You hoe, you punk, you fgt. The emotions come off real quick and I bully and body you quick. The peace dies when the glock calls. ****.
        That’s better but it’s too late you Mexican fairy. You thong wearing Dyke . Are you going to finally admit that you thought GGG was half Mexican ?

Comment

• Originally posted by gabossboy View Post
          50-50 is fair at this point. Breazeale besting Wilder might ruin the 50-50, but it doesn’t ruin HW boxing. The names are building. Everyone knows that Wilder can’t box, but is likely to get the KO. Appreciated the man for what he is. I remember hearing Stephen A day that I’d Fury Had Power then Wilder would have been in trouble. If Wilder had boxing skillls he would be the greatest fighter ever. But he doesn’t have many skills, but his Ring IQ is better than most think.
          It's fair to have 50/50 even though Wilder doesn't bring half the money to the table? You don't even know what the meaning of the word fair is.

Please stop talking. For the sake of sanity.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
            All i can do is repeat what each fighter has said they wanted.. Wilder never said he wanted a 4 fight deal on dazn for 120... he said he wanted 50/50 since hearn jerked him off.. AJ on the other hand.. said give me 50mill and I would sign tomorrow.. no problem. So quit acting ******ed!
            You, along with your fellow Americans, are the ones acting ******ed.

Look at how pathetic your nation is with all the weirdos and freaks you have. You're a sick joke. You'd defend no matter what the coward Wilder asked for because you'll always defend the American. Even if you have to continuously contradict yourselves all the time and prove to be the biggest hypocrites on the planet. Just like Wilder does every time he opens his mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              lol whats with you guys bringing up LDBC all the time whats really your issue, I read the article, boxingscene put the title on the article
              Read the headline, then read the article. Then find out who owns this site.

You're going round in circles defending that coward. But you'll do anything for your fellow American won't you, no matter what?

You're a lying coward just like Wilder and most of your "Fighters" are. You're a disgrace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                This fight is dead, no need of mentioning it again.
                Just like so many fights throughout history due to the American coward.

Scared b1tches the lot of you.

Now get back to your propaganda mill. Keep on lying for the nation. ****ing jokes.

Comment

• Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
                  I'd say eddie did reconsider Wilder's worth, going from $12.5 mil for a fight to $40 mil (via DAZN - I forget eddie's offer ($20 mil?) in-between, but it was a lot more than 12.5). I think an aknowledgement of worth is in there ... maybe you just don't understand.
                  Break down to me how much a Wilder fight generates. Then YOU get back to me.

You don't understand now. You never will. Keep on being you you bunch of cowards in the loony bin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    Break down to me how much a Wilder fight generates. Then YOU get back to me.

You don't understand now. You never will. Keep on being you you bunch of cowards in the loony bin.

fk you're an idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Joshua doesnt deserve 50/50 in the states he should jump on this and grab it with both hands tbh
                      AJ earns a lot more than Wilder. Wilder can't make big money without Fury or AJ on the other side. AJ makes big regardless of who he fights.

So take this bull**** elsewhere you embarrassment.

Comment

Working...
                      X