Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Canelo Knew if He Stopped - Golovkin Would KO Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    Youre delusional in what world did GGG easily outbox canelo???

Especially when he missed like 300+ punches, could only consistently land the jab, got outlanded in power punches, worse % rate, and did not have the cleaner punches throughout the fight.
    Ggg missed over 500 punches and many of those were jabs. Jab landed most down ggg but it was also at a lower percentage rate... I wouldn’t go as as far as saying consistent

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      Ggg missed over 500 punches and many of those were jabs. Jab landed most down ggg but it was also at a lower percentage rate... I wouldn’t go as as far as saying consistent
      yea i just edited it to 500+, thank you sir

Comment

• Originally posted by BendOver View Post
        what a dumb statement. he wanted ginger to stop in the middle of the ring and trade. cut the ****ing ring off and hit that body as often as you can.
        Pretty much! Lemuix had the same complaint with Saunders.

Comment

• The KO king's court jester "Abel Sanchez" needs to pull/extract GGG's man meat outta his culo and/or mouth? GGG is a warrior, no doubt about it, a destroyer of flat footed toe 2 toe immobile boxers who can't slip punches, can't roll roll with punches and fire back... Boards don't hit back as Bruce Lee said when he smashed O'hara in 'enter the dragon' ... Sanchez hasn't yet gave up drinking the GGG kool aid, he kinda replaced it with kazakistan kok nectar.. He obviously requires a few drops straight from GGG's kok... Daily... Abe's **** hype of GGG far exceeds his limited trader and mental faculties.

GGG tried to play to his strengths, and go toe2toe . But Canelo engaged when he wanted to. Canelo played to his strengths, btw(I'm not a Canelo fan) but many Feather fisted putos, who'd lose a pillow fight to a two dollar hoe, sissy's who never threw chingaso's, dudes who are on the sidelines of life..

Dayum.. GOD, I'm so sleepy... I'm old and mean.. Your will be done not mine...

Beercules B.UTLER Elroy The Great

GGG Golovkin
          Last edited by Zaroku; 01-17-2018, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• Erm, Canelo stopped plenty of times against the ropes. Golovkin didn't do anything but jab him when he was in this position because he was being overly cautious. So what you're saying is in-fact incorrect.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              It's amazing how many Mayweather fans have now decided that the jab is not a scoring punch and only "power punches" should count.
              If the jab wasn't a scoring punch Golovkin wouldn't have won a round against Canelo.

Even his jab was weak. 90% nothing more than touches with zero power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                The KO king's court jester "Abel Sanchez" needs to pull/extract GGG's man meat outta his culo and/or mouth? GGG is a warrior, no doubt about it, a destroyer of flat footed toe 2 toe immobile boxers who can't slip punches, can't roll roll with punches and fire back... Boards don't hit back as Bruce Lee said when he smashed O'hara in 'enter the dragon' ... Sanchez hasn't yet gave up drinking the GGG kool aid, he kinda replaced it with kazakistan kok nectar.. He obviously requires a few drops straight from GGG's kok... Daily... Abe's **** hype of GGG far exceeds his limited trader and mental faculties.

GGG tried to play to his strengths, and go toe2toe . But Canelo engaged when he wanted to. Canelo played to his strengths, btw(I'm not a Canelo fan) but many Feather fisted putos, who'd lose a pillow fight to a two dollar hoe, sissy's who never threw chingaso's, dudes who are on the sidelines of life..

Dayum.. GOD, I'm so sleepy... I'm old and mean.. Your will be done not mine...

Beercules B.UTLER Elroy The Great

GGG Golovkin
                3g isnt stopping anyone in may. he better concentrate on not getting ktfo himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  So for all that hype GGG has nothing but a jab to work with?
                  And good mid-range hooks when you just stand there, imo anyway. Good power, but not one-touch power either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    If the jab wasn't a scoring punch Golovkin wouldn't have won a round against Canelo.

Even his jab was weak. 90% nothing more than touches with zero power.
                    And Floyd wouldn't have won a round against Manny. Lucky for them the jab is a scoring punch, eh dummy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      3g isnt stopping anyone in may. he better concentrate on not getting ktfo himself.
                      You always get your big brother... I like that, thanks...
                      I look forward to that fight, but Jhonny stole my lil weed sack...
                      ****ing chihuahua's they lul you to sleep and then kaboom..
                      I found the empty baggy... Never underestimate any lil dude...

Comment

Working...
                      X