Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Floyd enter the ring? Pac/ Marg...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL you gotta remember tony, pacquiao, and cotto are all gonna be in the building. I doubt floyd want's to be in the same building with those 3.

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
      further proof that most of Floyd's fans came from the WWF demographic
      I have no doubt Marquez calling out Mayweather
      was clearly staged by Floyd and GBP. Floyd learned
      some tricks from his WWF stint, apparently. He was
      making a comeback to solve some financial woes of his.
      Where to begin? Whisper into Marquez ears that he
      calls out Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
        After Manny beats Marg, what would your reaction be if Floyd did a Mosley?

If this happens, I'd like him to publicly announce the terms live. Would people still say Floyd was affraid or ducking, if the terms were.

1. Testing up to fight night.
        2. 50/50 or 55/45 for Floyd.

What your reaction be if Manny balked at this, or just did'nt say "yes"... Live on camera?....
        Would you're op change?
        Not only would it make floyd look like a hypocrite, he'd look stupid.

While shane simply said, "Let's fight", Floyd would not only say, "Let's fight", but he'd have to drone on, and on about his multiple demands.

Floyd: "Hey man, let's fight!"
        Pac: ........"you know, i'll let my promo-"
        Floyd: "But you have to take OST man since, you know, i'm all for cleaning up the sport".
        Pac: ........"you kn-"
        Floyd: "and, and, and, and you have to, you know, take it up to the fight night cuz god knows what you'd be stuffing yourself before the fight night."
        Pac: ."But we agree-"
        Floyd: "and, and, and it has to be 60/40 in my favor since, you know, i'm the cash cow and your not"

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
          further proof that most of Floyd's fans came from the WWF demographic
          LOL, it's very hard to have a man to man with such bitter and uptite folks, JESUS!

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
            Not only would it make floyd look like a hypocrite, he'd look stupid.

While shane simply said, "Let's fight", Floyd would not only say, "Let's fight", but he'd have to drone on, and on about his multiple demands.

Floyd: "Hey man, let's fight!"
            Pac: ........"you know, i'll let my promo-"
            Floyd: "But you have to take OST man since, you know, i'm all for cleaning up the sport".
            Pac: ........"you kn-"
            Floyd: "and, and, and, and you have to, you know, take it up to the fight night cuz god knows what you'd be stuffing yourself before the fight night."
            Pac: ."But we agree-"
            Floyd: "and, and, and it has to be 60/40 in my favor since, you know, i'm the cash cow and your not"
            I'm just saying, it would end all the closed door bullshyt, bring it to lite whats really going on...
            If you see it, u can't deny it rite?

Comment

Mosley did it because he was desperate for a fight. He would hav tied his hands behind his back to fight Floyd.

But Floyd isnt hungry like Shane

Comment

No he shouldn't enter the ring. I find such behaviour unbecoming of a man, if you and another guy have issue or business to sort out sort it out between the two of you, don't invite a crowd and seek attention.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                  I'm just saying, it would end all the closed door bullshyt, bring it to lite whats really going on...
                  If you see it, u can't deny it rite?
                  I agree with you 100% that i'm also sick and tired of all this bullcrap. It would be a simple matter for either of pac or floyd to just go official and announce EXACTLY what they want, that they're offering and what they're rejecting.

If they are really interested in satisfying their fans, why don't they simply state what we are all dying to hear? Instead of using proxies or representatives, why don't they just say their piece themselves, and say it clearly?

What the heck is stopping them?

I don't know, maybe they both are hyping up their future fight, maybe their simply fanning the flames to add even more interest to their fight. But there is a point where foreplay gets downright irritating and you just want them to get it on.

I won't claim to understand their respective situations or what they have in mind, nor will i try. I just hope that this fight actually happens before i'm too old to see what i'm typing.

Comment

Until now.you *****s still haven't figured out that gay ass coward Floyd is afraid and will never ever fight Manny pacquiao..
                    Wake up Already.
                    Last edited by VERDUGO; 11-05-2010, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                      According to Floyd, that would be disrespectful. He didn't like it when Shane and Bernard got all up in his grill during an interview.

I think he'll be sitting at home waiting to see Pac or Margo call his name.
                      Margo been doing that since 06, but evidently Floyd already knew Marg was cheating back then thats why he didnt fight Marg

Floyd Mayweather Jr he got sixth sense when it comes to cheaters

Comment

Working...
                      X