Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can ANYONE say Paulie WON?? He didnt do ****.. Pitty Patt Punches? Stop the B-S!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
    One way to score a fight.... EFFECTIVE AGGRESSIVENESS.....

2..... RING GENERALSHIP.....

3..... THE HARDER MORE EFFECTIVE PUNCHES....

Paulie ran and pitty patt all night.... Juan wins EASILY
    you are obviously very biased, your name says it all. Look your boy got outboxed and the majority of people belive Paulie got robbed. Go on fightews and check the poll if you dont believe me. You sir need to stop the BS and relise your boy got a gift

Comment

Originally posted by CDodaro View Post
      Do you agree with the score card of 118-110?
      NO!!!

But I think that is why people are saying Paulie got robbed....

He lost the fight, but the scorecard was bad.. I will admit that....

It makes the decision seem worse because of that scorecard, but the right person won....

Comment

How can you be a Floyd fan and claim that you can only win on the front foot... Paulie won... stop being biased just because hes from Houston, YOUR LYING TO YOURSELF, NOBODY ELSE!

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
          you are obviously very biased, your name says it all. Look your boy got outboxed and the majority of people belive Paulie got robbed. Go on fightews and check the poll if you dont believe me. You sir need to stop the BS and relise your boy got a gift
          Take your ass to fight news.... This is the ONLY site I ever go too.... I havent been to another boxing site for at least a year to a year and a half...GTFOH....

Comment

I understand the thread creator's frustruation, but maybe you should've changed your HTOWNTEXAN ID to something more neutreal so people take you more serious.

With that said, It was a close fight, no way it was a robbery. Lederman had it 115-113 for Malignaggie, you score one round the other way, it's a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
              How can you be a Floyd fan and claim that you can only win on the front foot... Paulie won... stop being biased just because hes from Houston, YOUR LYING TO YOURSELF, NOBODY ELSE!
              Dude I was three rows of the floor, and at Ring height..... Paulie didnt do ****....

Floyd to Paulie... STFU....

Floyd boxes, uses angles and turns defense to offense.... Paulie slaps, has no power and runs all night long....

Juan hurt Paulie in almost every round.....

Comment

You're the only person out of everyone on here that agrees with the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                  Dude, ****in Paulie was running and moving back the ENTIRE fight.... Pitty Patt bull**** punches.... Juan had Paulie hurt NUMEROUS times..... He had him hurt and wobbled in ALMOST every round....

If anyone says any different then they are LYING....

Paulie never came forward.... Juan was the AGGRESSOR, and effective aggressor at that... Landed the harder punches THROUGHOUT the fight.... Dictated the pace of the fight.....

How can anyone say Paulie won?
                  lmaoooo what fight were you watching

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
                    HTOWN you're clearly biased. Juan was aggressive yes but he wasnt that much effective. That's just his style he fights that way all the time. Paulie gave him a boxing lesson.. And if he hit Paulie with all those so called hard shots why couldnt he hurt him? If Paulie wasnt hitting him with anything why didnt Diaz just walk through him and wear him down like he does to most of his opponents? Paulie controlled your boy with his left jab alone. It was a close fight but any UNBIASED person that seen the fight would say that it was clear that Paulie won that fight and gave Juan Diaz a boxing lesson.

If it was close, how can it be a boxing lesson?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X