Anyone Vegetarian?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Anyone Vegetarian?

Always been a meat eater (no ****)

Been thinking about Vegetarianism for a while now. For both moral and health reasons.

Anybody care to share their experiences?

Tell me what I need to consider. Any tips and advice.

I am awaiting the intelligent and level-headed advice I know I'll get. But I am more than aware I will get some "Real men eat meat lalalalala vegetarian is for pussies blah blah blah" responses

But if nothing else that will provide some scope for debate.

So let's have at it.

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post

Been thinking about Vegetarianism for a while now. For both moral and health reasons.

I am awaiting the intelligent and level-headed advice I know I'll get. But I am more than aware I will get some "Real men eat meat lalalalala vegetarian is for pussies blah blah blah" responses

So let's have at it.
    This ^^^....

Comment

and this

Comment

So let's have at it.

How far are you going to take it? "Vegetarian" is defined differently by people. Some people just consider "fish only" vegetarian, and you have your full blown vegans who don't consume/eat/use anything that was ever once alive.

I'm curious as to what health reasons you would consider eliminating all meat from your diet? Because cutting out meat can obviously lead to health deficiencies if not managed properly.

Changing your diet is a serious thing to consider, not something you just wake up and do. You might want to consult a physician and get blood work done.

A friend of mine got close to dying when he "went vegan" as a teenager after PETA (I know) slaughter videos and what not. Don't get me wrong some of the stuff you see in those videos can be alarming, but your making a very important choice to alter your lifestyle, so hopefully you decide to treat it as such.

Good luck.

Comment

Check out Paul Chek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxtqts_G4eE

Comment

So let's have at it.
            I don't eat meat since 2 years and I am a vegetarian since 14 months (The first year I was still eating fish). What I would suggest is that you learn to cook which is pretty easy to do. I read 2 cooking books and then I started to cook 2 new meals every week and I kept the recipe and made a collection of it. When you know how to cook, you can cook tons of delicious vegetarian meals. When you start eating like a vegetarian, your body feels strange for around 6 weeks but that is probably different for every person.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Some will not see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  Some will not see it.
                  and some will

Comment

Vegans are usually the nuttiest ppl you know. They are also associated with all those conspiracy theories that you hear out there.

Comment

Working...
                    X