Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who goes through Pac's resume undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
    oh wait, he was prime when he beat Pacquiao and shot when he lost to Raheem in his next fight.
    Everyone knows him being shot was the direct result of fighting an unprecedented 2 brutal 12 round wars in less than 4 months. Not to mention he moved up in weight to fight Raheem, that didn't help.

Also anyone who says Barrera wasn't in his prime for the first Pacquiao fight knows absolutely nothing about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck
      You think Duran could go that low in weight?
      If he was cutting as much weight as Pacquiao was, yes.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

It's so abundantly clear that Morales wasn't in his prime when Pacquaio beat him.

Comment

If Floyd turned pro on his 18th birthday, he might be able to pull it off.

Comment

You think Duran could go that low in weight?

he'd have to get there very young. i doubt he'd beat hall of famers as a teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              he'd have to get there very young. i doubt he'd beat hall of famers as a teenager.
              Even if Duran could make the weight comfortable he's not getting through Morales, Barrera and Marquez undefeated. No one is.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                Even if Duran could make the weight comfortable he's not getting through Morales, Barrera and Marquez undefeated. No one is.
                I don't know why you keep saying that. They aren't invincible. Floyd would do it easily at 130. Several others could do it at 122 or 126. I think Rigo would have a great chance. Gamboa too.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                  At 126 off the top of my head I'd pick Pep, Arguello and Armstrong to beat all 3 of these guys.

Comment

oh wait, he was prime when he beat Pacquiao and shot when he lost to Raheem in his next fight.
                    10 years past prime?! Get out of here.

Comment

Mayweather can do it. Duran can do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X