No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Feels Salido Never Recovered From Their Wars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma Feels Salido Never Recovered From Their Wars

Former WBO world featherweight champion Juan Manuel Lopez (31-2, 28 KO's) believes Orlando Salido is no longer the same after their two vicious wars from 2011 and 2012, and points to that as the reason for Salido's one-sided showing in his recent loss to undefeated Mikey Garcia. Salido was dropped four times and lose an eight round technical decision. He says Salido was already feeling the effects after their first match, stating the Mexican boxer fought unknown Weng Haya in December 2011 and was nearly knocked out. Salido came back the following year to stop Lopez for the second time in a very physical fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Translation: I ruined Salido.

Juanma is delusional.

Comment

he should conclude the interview saying "Anyways, In the end he kicked my Azz twice" lol ..............(I kind of agree that maybe those wars took their toll)

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Former WBO world featherweight champion Juan Manuel Lopez (31-2, 28 KO's) believes Orlando Salido is no longer the same after their two vicious wars from 2011 and 2012, and points to that as the reason for Salido's one-sided showing in his recent loss to undefeated Mikey Garcia. Salido was dropped four times and lose an eight round technical decision. He says Salido was already feeling the effects after their first match, stating the Mexican boxer fought unknown Weng Haya in December 2011 and was nearly knocked out. Salido came back the following year to stop Lopez for the second time in a very physical fight.

[Click Here To Read More]
        So, Lopez is saying that Salido never recovered from the two a.ss whippings that he put oj Lopez.

Comment

I want to see juanma vs mikey

Comment

hahah this bum is delusional.

he wont make it out of 3 rounds with Mikey.

Comment

I don't think he's a bum but he needs to shut the **** up. Does this dude not learn?

Even if Salido didn't look as good it was because of Mikey.

Comment

Juanma can say whatever but that applies to him as well.130 is such a dry division IMO these guys at 126 moving up should make it very interesting in less then a two year span.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  hahah this bum is delusional.

he wont make it out of 3 rounds with Mikey.
                  your delusional if you actually think that. Juanma vs Mickey would be a very good competative fight. Lopez isnt some bum that is going to get blitzed.

Comment

Another gassed up Top Rank bum. Who's gonna knock you the fuk out next you piece of trash?

Comment

Working...
                    X