Collapse
No announcement yet.

Five great active Green Teef boxers...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five great active Green Teef boxers...

I do feel sorry for some of these pricks in NSB tbh. The current hate figure is Nathan Cleverly. A fighter who will probably get a "L" in his next three bouts, as he's a "world" champion without ever facing a world quality fighter, but he's not stabbed a baby in the face. I just saw him slated in a Froch vs Mack discussion thread. He's still learning his craft, but is he really so offensive? They make me feel sorry for the Paler in there, and he's the anti-dish.

I often get called a "bias Brit" for no other reason than I'm... well... a Brit. And, true, some Green Teefs are right dicks, but don't tar me with that green teef brush.

Anyway, point of the thread...

1. Danny Williams. No explanation necessary. Wlad Klitschko has never called out Danny. That tells you all you need to know right there.

2. Carl Froch. Fights everyone. There's something brutally hilarious about a man who's as slow as Bigpoppapump saying "stop now Rick, I don't want your cock any more" calling himself "the Cobra". The guy is a real wit IMO, but has never been popular for some reason. Is hardly ever in a tedious fight, ironically the one fight he lost comprehensively was one of his most boring.

Comment

3. David Haye. People were critical of Haye after the Klitschko fight, and, true, my heart sank when he did that "toe" routine. He's no Danny Williams in putting it all on the line, but answer me this... when he fought Wlad, was he HANDSOME???

4. Amir Khan. A surprise for me as much as anyone. Amir isn't close friends with that concept known as "humility", and has a chin so bad that even Roy Jones would laugh at it. But, credit where credit's due... the corner shop-owning **** is nearly always in an exciting fight and can never be accused of lacking heart. He's got a chin like a seven year old girl but will always fire back, no matter what. Entertaining.

5. Danny Williams.

Comment

Ricky burns. Maybe because he doesn't trash talk or sign up for realuty tv shows he doesn't get exposure, the guy is legit. I remember years ago watchin alex arthur give him a doing and now ricky is 10 times the fighter arthur ever wad

Comment

Call me a ****, but Alex Arthur was one of the best fighters going, up there with Sebastian Sylvester.

Why?

Because with his title, "The Amazing Alex Arthur" sounds great, like a strip you'd get in the Dandy. And Sebastian Sylvester sounds great by itself. I was disappointed when I found out he wasn't black. You've gotta have a good name.

Comment

Working...
          X