Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magdaleno vs Davis Stream

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah I think 130 is good for him, that is where he fought tonight. He could possibly drop to 126 for a cup of tea if a soft touch for a belt came up but other than that I think 130 suits him just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      I jumped out my seat when he landed that uppercut, Davis was playing keep-away and Diego was having none of that.
      Usually not to big on the lead uppercut from the outside, but that was pretty slick how he did it, slipped it in there perfectly and that was all she wrote~

Comment

Come on Mike Lee impress me I have watched you twice now and seen nothing special, I need a positive so I can keep watching you in good faith.

Comment

Come on Subway~

Comment

Diego has now been added to the ever-growing list of fighters that I gotta look out for. A patient boxer with respectable power, good punch variety. He also seems to have a killer instinct. 36% KO ratio is very deceptive.

Comment

Thank you Subway it is about time you did something with a TV fight~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                Nah I think 130 is good for him, that is where he fought tonight. He could possibly drop to 126 for a cup of tea if a soft touch for a belt came up but other than that I think 130 suits him just fine.
                Oh ****, that was at 130, the Diego fight? Fooled me haha. Idk his stomach area looks kinda soft. He should tighten up in that area.
                Diego has now been added to the ever-growing list of fighters that I gotta look out for. A patient boxer with respectable power, good punch variety. He also seems to have a killer instinct. 36% KO ratio is very deceptive.
                Haha yea Im telling you. First time I watched him I was like wtf? How he's ratio so damn low.

Mike Lee is a bum btw. Remember that number they did for him on ESPN his last fight?

Comment

Yea, and at 130 I don't see all that many guys who could really mess with him other than the Japanese dudes but those are fights that would never happen. I think he would kill Fortuna as long as he can avoid getting caught nasty early.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Oh ****, that was at 130, the Diego fight? Fooled me haha. Idk his stomach area looks kinda soft. He should tighten up in that area.
                    He has always looked like that, some guys just have that look. He might be able to make 126 but he seems comfortable at 130 so no need to mess with it.

Comment

Not gonna lie, I missed half of that Diego fight including the uppercut. The baby is being fuzzy tonight.

Holy ****, that's that dude who looked 13 years old? He sure does lmao. I missed his fight too.

Comment

Working...
                      X