Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't own a TV.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I'm one of the few, I have a tv in every room(except kichen and bathrooms), I get direct tv and cable in different rooms and three dvrs. I also get cable through my computer but rarely watch it.

And yes there are still alot of nights where there is nothing to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      I guess I'm one of the few, I have a tv in every room(except kichen and bathrooms), I get direct tv and cable in different rooms and three dvrs. I also get cable through my computer but rarely watch it.

And yes there are still alot of nights where there is nothing to watch.

How much TV do you watch a day?

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
        How much TV do you watch a day?
        About 1 hour most days, other days less. But thats regular tv, I watch a couple hours of boxing daily. Sometimes more.

Comment

When I am in America I am in the same situation.

Comment

TV aint what it used to be though. They would always show classic action or fight movies from the 80s, 90s. MTV actually played music clips and had decent shows. stuff like that.

Comment

I have many TVs in my house, but I don't religiously watch any of them. In a typical week, I spend about 3 hours watching TV. Two of those three hours are usually in the form of a weekend BPL match, while the other one comes from different shows that my girlfriend watches when I'm at her house.

Comment

TV in every room...there's always something on to watch!

Comment

I don't watch T.V neither, but I have it because I play Xbox360.

That's because TV schedule is slavery, plus I work 12 hours a day so when I want to watch something I just download it.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
                    Does anyone else here not watch TV?
                    Right here. Fuck TV. You can watch everything thats worth watchin online.

I can't stand anything but boxing thats out now anyways. I just use my TV for DVD viewin.

Comment

I have a TV mostly just to watch movies. I do get free cable at my apartment (besides HBO and Showtime) and even then I still never watch TV shows. I think I'm one of the only people who doesn't have a flat screen and still has a TV like this

Last edited by sweetpea87; 07-15-2012, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X