Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont question Mayweather's drug testing when Pacman refused random testing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last time I checked, the ONLY time we here about test results or samples BEFORE the fight, is when somebody comes up hot. Other than that, the results have always seemed to surface after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
      From boxing insiders that I have talked to, from my own opinion, from the more reading I have done on the subject, from Pac actions, from understanding that this is the PED era of boxing.

If it makes you feel better I'm also suspicious of Ward and Floyd as well. I'm not giving any pro boxer the benefit of the doubt. I don't care who you are.
      You claimed you knew Pacquiao has or is using PEDs.

If so what is your evidence?

From the sounds of things all you have is gossip and the crazy stuff going in between your ears.

You still think you KNOW?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        what you posted( link) is just a regular report ..anyone could've done that ****...and youre right, that **** is easily read...one could be asking for a more detailed result such as maybe the t/i ratio and all that **** which is obviously missing in what you think is a credible result...
        Gabe questioning is about the contract info that they have for their fights.

For example USADA gives athletes like 2 or 3 exemptions when it's year round. Does Floyd get the same thing since it's only 2 or 3 weeks. The results that Gabe is asking for Mosley and Cotto would read the same as the one for Floyd-Ortiz. Just wants to see if there was any exemptions or if the contract has any provisions.

BTW, you can't have a high T/E ration and it comes out negative. And, for Floyd-Cotto they used CIR. However, it is not known if CIR was used for Floyd-Mosley.

Comment

I don't get why USADA would risk their reputation over something so small to them. All they have is their reputation and if they get involved in a scandal like that would kill them, and more so fuck the whole anti-doping movement.

For what one guy who is at the end of his boxing career that is about to go to jail? I guess if you want to believe in crazy conspriacies go right ahead~

Comment

For example USADA gives athletes like 2 or 3 exemptions when it's year round. Does Floyd get the same thing since it's only 2 or 3 weeks. The results that Gabe is asking for Mosley and Cotto would read the same as the one for Floyd-Ortiz. Just wants to see if there was any exemptions or if the contract has any provisions.

BTW, you can't have a high T/E ration and it comes out negative. And, for Floyd-Cotto they used CIR. However, it is not known if CIR was used for Floyd-Mosley.
            USADA have not released their testing procedure for CIR testing. They don't CIR test all their samples unlike VADA who test 100% of their samples. All USADA have said is that they test strategically and effectively.

Comment

which is all related to the whole result...if the contract permits USADA to hide the real outcome of the test then it's understandable to investigate further and if the organization does'nt cooperate , it's impossibe to not draw conclusions....
              how do you know these bolded?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                USADA have not released their testing procedure for CIR testing. They don't CIR test all their samples unlike VADA who test 100% of their samples. All USADA have said is that they test strategically and effectively.
                USADA have tested all Floyd-Cotto urine samples with CIR. And, USADA has said they didn't fail the test. Have they been made public? No.

No it is uncertain how often USADA use CIR for the rest of their testing procedures.

But, neither has VADA with Canelo-Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  I don't get why USADA would risk their reputation over something so small to them. All they have is their reputation and if they get involved in a scandal like that would kill them, and more so fuck the whole anti-doping movement.

For what one guy who is at the end of his boxing career that is about to go to jail? I guess if you want to believe in crazy conspriacies go right ahead~
                  money obvioulsy ....USADA has that suspicion about them ...

Comment

USADA have tested all Floyd-Cotto urine samples with CIR. And, USADA has said they didn't fail the test. Have they been made public? No.

But, neither has VADA with Canelo-Mosley.
                    No, they did not.

USADA statements have said no such thing.

Post a link saying they CIR all their samples?

Don't tell lies.

Or maybe you are just misinformed.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                      BS, Mayweather MADE IT AN ISSUE.... If he can't take his OWN HEAT too bad for him.

"Don't start sumtin, their won't be nuttin" - Some random 90's rapper.
                      Wrong, guys who cheat/use drugs made it an issue. And wrong again, James Brown said that.

What's happening woth Floyd is almost like when a girl gets offended when u pull out a condum beffore u gun her down.

People want to believe in superman soo bad, they ignore the jetpack he uses to fly, and the forklift he used to lift that bus.
                      People aren't dumb, they're just stupid. But slowly they are starting to come off the Jim Jones juice & see, they just don't like who's showing it to them or told them about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X