No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Amir Khan Demands Peterson Rematch, Talks Ref

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Amir Khan Demands Peterson Rematch, Talks Ref

Bill Emes and other members of the media speak with Amir Khan about his loss to the new junior welterweight champion Lamont Peterson, the point deductions by the referee and more. [Click Here To Read More]

all this rematch talk is cool and should happen,as long as lamont gets the right purse or De lahoya and khan can **** themselves. if the glove was on the other hand then i bet khan wouldnt give peterson a rematch and wouldve said that i'm moving on. here's karma khan and don't price lamont out.

Comment

Just Please Dont Run So Much in THe Rematch..

Amir Khan had the Biggest Left Ear ive ever seen. The Right Ear is big but the Left Ear is truly Amazing. I had to watch the Video Twice because i couldnt take my Focus off of it. I agree that the Point Deductions were a bit Touchy but to say there were no Warnings is crazy. To Claim the Ref was too verbal with Khans Camp but then say he never gave a warning? So what was the Ref being Verbal About? And when Khan and Goes back and Looks at the Knockdowns, he will notice he did not land a punch but actually got HIt by Peterson, who then Slipped. Was a very good Fight to watch but it Could of Been a Great Fight without all the Running.

Comment

Khan is starting to sound like a big cry baby.

Comment

Working...
        X