Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Ortiz Be More Competitive That Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He clearly got hit clean but had his legs. He's never been way out on his legs or even close to a KO. Worse knockdown he had was the off balance shot from Judah. I'm not bias, just trying to give credit where due.

Comment

Ortiz has HURT EVERYONE he has faced so far, i know mayweather dont have a great chin so it will be tested by vicious

Comment

mayweather doesn't have the power to stop ortiz if he has the mentality he had in the berto fight, so it will be probably the most competitive fight we've seen mayweather in, imo. ortiz has power and youth, no reason for him to gas or anything like that.

Comment

Yes, Ortiz will put on a better show than Mosley. But he'll still lose. I see Victor giving it everything he's got, but it won't be enough. Floyd's camp didn't choose him so "Money" could lose his zero. Believe it.

Comment

I believe Ortiz will be hungrier then the faded version of SSM that fought Mayweather and Pacquiao, so he will take more chances and make it a more exciting bout. I don't see Ortiz being super competitive in terms of winning rounds or hurting Mayweather but I think he will give a better effort and represent himself well.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
              Ortiz has HURT EVERYONE he has faced so far, i know mayweather dont have a great chin so it will be tested by vicious
              That chin has to be hit to be tested. Victor will try and try, but he'll be lucky to land even a couple of solid shots on Mayweather's grill. Like him or not, Floyd is a defensive master.

Comment

After the 2nd round, the rounds in Mayweather-Mosley weren't really competitive.

Even if Ortiz loses, he's going to make 80-90% of the fight competitive, whether he wins rounds or not. Ortiz doesn't have Mosley's level of survival defense, if he ever goes into survival mode, he's going to be clipped continuously and possibly stopped so he doesn't really have the option.

Comment

Originally posted by mannythebest View Post
                  Yes hes a southpaw,young,fast and strong,he may ko glass chinned wife beater
                  Glass chinned???? His chin has been checked and he is still undefeated,unlike your hero (and yes-one of Manny's ko's were to the chin-watch it in slow motion.The other was to the body).

Comment

I think Ortiz will be game for the first 4-5 rounds.

Than frustration will set-in and he'll get tired of being countered and back off a little.

11-12 Ortiz tries to goes all out in a last ditch effort for a KO

Floyd wins 8-4 9-3 7-5.

Comment

stupid question....

ye he will.... the way shane mosley went out in his last fight was sad and embarrasing...

brb not throwing punches
                      brb running away
                      brb touching gloves every minute so you can feel bad about hitting me
                      brb "not taking any risk"...

what about those that risk 60 dollars for a good fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X