No announcement yet.

The Rolling Stones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rolling Stones

I've never been that into them in the past, but i've been listening a bit more to them recently. Need to get me a few albums. I've only listened to their (famous) singles, I like most of them, but the more i listen to them the more they are growing one me. Must have listened to paint it black and jumpin jack flash 10 times today already.

Whats boxingscene's favorite rolling stones albums? They've got so many I dont know where to start.

Megaupload links appreciated too lol!

I like this one:

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
      I like this one:

any favourite albums?

Changing almost all the songs on my ipod, im either getting sick of them, or dont want to get sick of the ones on it. I usually listen to music during my 10 hour work shifts, so get through a fair bit of music.

Comment

I like all songs of Rolling Stones so I cant say whats my favorite. But here is a trivia for you. I f you know the Verve's Bittersweet Symphony.

Listen to this song of the stones:

Bittersweet...is stone's original.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
          any favourite albums?

Changing almost all the songs on my ipod, im either getting sick of them, or dont want to get sick of the ones on it. I usually listen to music during my 10 hour work shifts, so get through a fair bit of music.
          The best album is Forty Licks which is a 2 CD, 40 song compilation, released in 2002.

The first CD has the 20 best songs from their heyday in the 60s and 70s.

Comment

Keef in front of 2m Brazilians.. Happy!!! :blow:

Comment

My fav Stones song:

Comment

When we're talking about The Rolling Stones, Exile on Main St. IMO is their best album bar none.

Comment

I always thought they were i highly overrated,but they do have one song i love.

the albums name i believe is Beggars Banquet Lineup

Comment

I used to have this one .My 2 favs were probably
                    3 .Satisfaction
                    17.Paint it black
                    http://www.mattsmusicpage.com/rollin...fortylicks.htm

Comment

Working...
                    X