No announcement yet.

Scientists Find "Man-made Climate Change Doesn't Exist In Practice"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    No one is denying Climate changes. Just like the lost cities we find under the ocean. We didnt make C02 back then did we?

Climate has been changing forever.
    Funny chit

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      No one is denying Climate changes. Just like the lost cities we find under the ocean. We didnt make C02 back then did we?

Climate has been changing forever.
      Yes you are. But it's your choice to do so.

People that deny climate change have the same issues as people that deny the earth is flat. You have overwhelming evidence in your face you just choose to ignore it.

Why you would do such a thing is very strange and irrational.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
        Funny chit
        Effective chit.

You'll notice that excellent argument (as well as the similar one citing the former land bridge connecting NA to Asia) is never refuted.

Heck, it's rare they even address it, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Yes you are. But it's your choice to do so.

People that deny climate change have the same issues as people that deny the earth is flat. You have overwhelming evidence in your face you just choose to ignore it.

Why you would do such a thing is very strange and irrational.
          https://www.space.com/19280-solar-ac...h-climate.html

Comment

Article is from 2013. It's 2019. Pretty sure we have significantly more evidence in the last 6 years.

conservatives/republicans/libertarians still denying human involvement in climate change in 2019. Sad.

Comment

That source citation doesn't count either.

You need to be citing outlets like HuffPo, Vox, Mother Jones, Occupy Democrats, and the like.

Try and keep up here.

Comment

Told ya.

Comment

From your source

While solar changes have historically caused climate changes, the sun is mostly likely responsible for less than 15 percent of the global temperature increases we've seen over the last century, during which human-caused changes such as increased greenhouse gases caused the majority of warming.
                  Thanks for disproving your own point.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  That source citation doesn't count either.

You need to be citing outlets like HuffPo, Vox, Mother Jones, Occupy Democrats, and the like.

Try and keep up here.
                  Can you at least read what someone posts before you start the cheerleading?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    From your source

Thanks for disproving your own point.

Can you at least read what someone posts before you start the cheerleading?
                    I really don't get where mandown is coming from with this stuff. It is just so silly to even waste time trying to disprove global warming at this point.

would be so much better if the vast resources and brain power available in the republican party were used to solve the problem rather than PR work pretending it doesn't exist.

Comment

I think its debatable how much man made sh^t impacts the planet, but thinking logically & reasonable about it its hard for me to come to the conclusion that it doesn't like this study is claiming. Maybe there is some % of this thats just a natural thing & we are all gonna be f#cked up soon no matter what we do, but I have a hell of time believing all this sh^t we are polluting the atmosphere with isn't doing nothing.

I think we need to be doing more studies & experiments on living underground or on water cuz climate change, man made or not, is gonna f#ck up a lot of people's sh^t. And in the US specifically I think we are gonna get f#cked up more than many world players & I feel like climate change is actually gonna play a part in our demise as a world leader. Can't be superman to the world when you got too many natural emergencies at home.

Comment

Working...
                      X