No announcement yet.

God of War 3 [NEW TRAILER]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] God of War 3 [NEW TRAILER]

This looks spectacular, I want this game so badly. I don't think my anticipation for a game has been this high since Metal Gear Solid 4 and I think it's surpassed that.

It looks absolutely incredible, the graphics are some of the best I've seen and all of it (other than the blades spinning at the start) is game play.

To me this surpasses metal gear 4, already paid for this **** last year though.

Comment

This game is so ****ing badass I wish I could play it on my 360.

Comment

Major problems these past few months I bought Bayonetta and Darksiders but haven't played them cause of Demon's Souls and Mass Effect 2, then I bought Bioshock 2 and have to get Final Fantasy 13 and God of War 3. I have to skip out on Heavy Rain because of lack of funds

I'll get it eventually, maybe I can get it pre owned for cheap a couple weeks after release. I hope thats the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
          Major problems these past few months I bought Bayonetta and Darksiders but haven't played them cause of Demon's Souls and Mass Effect 2, then I bought Bioshock 2 and have to get Final Fantasy 13 and God of War 3. I have to skip out on Heavy Rain because of lack of funds

I'll get it eventually, maybe I can get it pre owned for cheap a couple weeks after release. I hope thats the case.
          Trade in darksider and Bayonetta. Those two are inferior games to rest you mentioned. Darksiders is okey but not on par with God of War.

Comment

Get rid of those 2. ^

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              Trade in darksider and Bayonetta. Those two are inferior games to rest you mentioned. Darksiders is okey but not on par with God of War.
              I don't trade in games, and from the VERY brief time I played with Bayonetta, the combat is great, the patch sega release went a long way to fixing the load times and other problems. It's very different to God of War and it's a great game in it's own right.

I only trade in games if I think they are dire, like I traded in Ghostbusters because after finishing it it was boring not to mention it wasn't that great when I was playing it. I also traded in UFC undisputed cause I thought that was pretty bad too.

They are the only two PS3 games i've traded in.

Comment

wow is that shadow of colossus gameplay....

Comment

fukn badassssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

Instant boner.

Comment

Working...
                    X