Super six UK coverage.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super six UK coverage.

Any news yet?

They wants to be showing it thats all i know....

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      They wants to be showing it thats all i know....

I`m so fed up with SS. I pay nearly 20 a month for it and they cater with the most obscure sports yet refuse to show the trans Atlantic fights.

I am all for the local cards they show but what happened to their big time boxing series of shows i remember the Barrera/Morales trilogy being on that.

Comment

im sorry guys but not everyone enjoys boxing like we do.. the average person in the uk wouldnt know who the **** pavlik,paul williams or even cotto is.. the demand just isnt there..

Comment

sky should show it,uf not then **** them ****s

Comment

Hopefully someone will pick it up. sky or ESPN are probaly best bet but both probaaly won't pick it up.

Comment

I dream of the day when BBC stops producing **** like Eastenders, and signs up some serious boxing!!

Comment

EPSN are adding things to their package. Hopefully big time boxing will be the next thing they snap up.

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
                  im sorry guys but not everyone enjoys boxing like we do.. the average person in the uk wouldnt know who the **** pavlik,paul williams or even cotto is.. the demand just isnt there..
                  Non of them are in the super 6 anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by _PlaT_NuM_ View Post
                    Non of them are in the super 6 anyway.
                    i know that but what i was trying to say is outside hatton and calzaghe most of the british public dont know who kessler,abraham,froch,dirrell,ward and taylor are!? only boxing fans do...

Comment

Working...
                    X