Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's a more "poser" look: Affliction shirt, or Ed Hardy shirt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both Tapout and Affliction wearers are primarily poser douche bags but id have to say Affliction guys really, really, think they are amazing tough guys!

I just bought a shirt from MixedMartialFarts.com that makes fun of the roid freak posers that wear Affliction and think they are cage fighters. It looks kindof like an Affliction shirt but says "ADDICTION...XTREME STEROIDS" ! Yeah thats right, i cant wait to see the posers faces out at the bar this weekend for the lesnar-couture fight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      I hate malls with a burning passion. I generally hate shopping.
      me also, i'd definitley be the worng person to ask about clothes

Comment

I wouldn't wear any of them but i think some of the affliction shirts have some pretty cool designs.

Comment

I used to like wearing dark and evil shirts with skulls, crossbones and wicked designs... That is until all the Emo **** and MMAtards started wearing them.

Comment

I want to get a few Affliction shirts, but only because they're of some of my favorite fighters (Hopkins, Hatton, Pavlik). Unfortunately, people will ultimately think of me as a poser, I'm sure, when I only want the shirts cause they're showing my loyalty to fighters.

Comment

Affliction T-Shirts are way overrated, but I do own a pair of Affliction Denim Jeans. So Goddamn nice.

Comment

Working...
              X