No announcement yet.

Average reach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Average reach

I guess this was asked dozen of times but what is the average reach?
    And also is 6'3" height and 77 1/2" reach good?

I couldnt tell you what avg. reach is.
    But sure thats good height/reach.
    Although id say if someone didnt have a long reach then to find different ways to fight,because if you find a fighter who has longer reach then you in the ring,and you both like fighting outside,then the person with the long reach will most likely win,unless he is dumb,because he could just sit outside and pop you with jabs all day.
    Points=Win. Knock him out

Comment

Originally posted by Get_Loud740 View Post
      I couldnt tell you what avg. reach is.
      But sure thats good height/reach.
      Although id say if someone didnt have a long reach then to find different ways to fight,because if you find a fighter who has longer reach then you in the ring,and you both like fighting outside,then the person with the long reach will most likely win,unless he is dumb,because he could just sit outside and pop you with jabs all day.
      Points=Win. Knock him out
      Thanks man, and yeah I like fighting outside and I just wanna know is that enough to fight most of the people on the outside.

Comment

Yea you sound like a pretty big boy,so id say 80% of your fights the "smartest" thing to do is just stay on the outside,wait for him to come in and pop him.But dont limit yourself to just one type of fighting,because if someone gets inside on you,you need to know how to defend it.

Comment

ye good enought reach but depends on weight you could have taller people if you weigh more then the average.

Comment

Working...
          X