No announcement yet.

Am I the only one ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one ?

Am I the only one going for Angulo? I hope he wins. Seems more humble and hungry. I also think Canelo's chin will be tested !
    Last edited by cactusEG; 02-20-2014, 12:29 PM.

I wouldn't mind seeing him win, I just don't think he will. I really like Angulo, but as a fighter he's very limited when facing the best of the division.

Comment

No, you're not the only one. I'm rooting for Angulo!!

Comment

I'm with you, hermano. WAR Angulo!!!

Comment

Hard not to like Angulo, it really is. He is such a quiet guy, but complete bad ass.

Comment

An Angulo win would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by cactusEG View Post
              Am I the only one going for Angulo? I hope he wins. Seems more humble and hungry. I also think Canelo's chin will be tested !
              I like Perro....he madu....pero no creo que tenga lo necessario para ganar...Canelito gonna do work.....Perro is damaged goods that eye not gonna hold up for 12 IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
                I like Perro....he madu....pero no creo que tenga lo necessario para ganar...Canelito gonna do work.....Perro is damaged goods that eye not gonna hold up for 12 IMO
                the ojo wont even be a problem playa, angulo tiene lo que necesita para ganar and that the punch. I dont think canelo chin is Angulo proof for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
                  That's true... I forgot about the eye...

Comment

Originally posted by cactusEG View Post
                    i'm not sure he's the hungrier fighter,if this turns out to be a battle of wills i have to say Canelo is the fresher fighter imo. Lets not forget El perro did like 7-8 months in a ICE "detention" center aka prison which he said was very tough for him mentally and physically. I definitely like the "underdog" in Angulo and he does bring the x factor to the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X