No announcement yet.

Parents ever walk in on you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents ever walk in on you?

Parents ever walk in on you while getting laid, beating your meat, or other sick shit? Spill the beans...
    My parents walked in on me while I was banging.
    20.00%
    My parents walked in on me beating my meat.
    20.00%
    No, I'm saving it for marriage.
    60.00%

No. . . I'm sure my mom knew I wanked off on the reg, though, as she did my laundry. Lol still does it when I come home. . But now I just use tissues, or I have a designated rag I use for a few weeks. . .

Also sure they knew I was ****ing my girlfriend(s) brains out whenever I'd take them up to my room, or downstairs in the basement.

Comment

No. . . I'm sure my mom knew I wanked off on the reg, though, as she did my laundry. Lol still does it when I come home. . But now I just use tissues, or I have a designated rag I use for a few weeks. . .

Also sure they knew I was ****ing my girlfriend(s) brains out whenever I'd take them up to my room, or downstairs in the basement.

Comment

No, never in all the time I lived at home I was far too crafty and slick a meat beater to have ever been caught off guard like that, I am to jacking it what Floyd is to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          No, never in all the time I lived at home I was far too crafty and slick a meat beater to have ever been caught off guard like that, I am to jacking it what Floyd is to boxing.

Parent's no, but my wife caught me spanking it to that chick in spray resistants avi, abella anderson I believe is her name. I got the cold shoulder for a couple days but it was totally worth it, she's to die for :wank:
          Last edited by UTEP; 10-03-2012, 10:30 PM.

Comment

My aunt almost caught me fucking some girl when i was 14, but i almost had my guard up and knew how to prevent from being caught.

Comment

No but my dog once walked in

He then proceeded to lick my ass

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

Interesting..........

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

Did you kick him away

Comment

My older sis walked in on me getting a bj. Girl was under the covers and sis just walked in and my girl like played sleep lmao. My sis fell for it and was standing there talking to me while my dick was in my girls mouth. :|... Being all bent n s hit. Good thing sis was only there asking if we wanted to go to the lake n shi t

Comment

Working...
                    X