No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner vs DeMarco Possible For November 3, Says Shaw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Broner vs DeMarco Possible For November 3, Says Shaw

If the money is right - we might have a fight. According to promoter Gary Shaw, WBC lightweight champion Antonio DeMarco (28-2-1, 21KOs) is more than willing to fight Adrien Broner (24-0, 20KOs) - if the money is right.

[Click Here To Read More]

Give him his.money so he can get That dream House and give broner hell

Comment

Broner wants DeMarco HBO wants the fight make it happen so Broner can give DeMarco a Beat Down

Comment

I advise everybody to put some money on Demarco if it goes down. Broner should win but the odds will be ridiculous and Demarco has a legit chance.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
          Broner wants DeMarco HBO wants the fight make it happen so Broner can give DeMarco a Beat Down
          Do you remember the last time Broner fought a southpaw from Mexico who can punch? GBP had to save Broner's a$$ from a decision. Demarco should win if the judges aren't in GBP payroll. Lets hope Broner doesn't need a tune up and goes straight for Demarco.

Comment

Yeeaaaaah baby.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              I advise everybody to put some money on Demarco if it goes down. Broner should win but the odds will be ridiculous and Demarco has a legit chance.
              I don't think it'll be that ridiculous.... maybe +300

Comment

Make it happen.

Comment

Well, I guess this partially answers my thread . And I guess if the "money is gonna be right" then there's a huge chance this shit is gonna happen in Ohio. :gay:

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    I don't think it'll be that ridiculous.... maybe +300
                    Nah the odds will be crazy I'm tellin you. Broner has more hype than a batman flick and the general public doesn't know much about Demarco.

Comment

Working...
                    X