No announcement yet.

Crawford is a very special fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
    Great fighter, but you can just see someone good enough is going to catch him with good shots that will hurt him, and jump all over him.
    This is what I think as well. I think he's going to be in trouble at 140 against the big punchers, even though he'll probably be outboxing those guys until he's caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
      He's good alright. Beltran is basically a good sparring partner. I was actually a little underwhelmed by Crawford in this fight. Beltran was getting too overrated for a guy who doesn't move his head. Crawford's still going to make noise at 140. Hopefully he gets better matchups than that wretched 135 lbs class.
      Its funny you say that, because when they were showing him beating the **** out of Burns, I told my GF at that very moment "he doesn't stand a chance." Crawford is one of the biggest movers in the game. Beltran doesn't move his head at all. I knew he was going to get tagged at will.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        Its funny you say that, because when they were showing him beating the **** out of Burns, I told my GF at that very moment "he doesn't stand a chance." Crawford is one of the biggest movers in the game. Beltran doesn't move his head at all. I knew he was going to get tagged at will.
        Yeah. I expected Crawford to at least drop him as his chin is overrated as well(been down and hurt plenty of times) to go along with the stationary head. Crawford was playing it safe in there.

Comment

Rigo Floyd ward= very special. Crawford has potential though

Comment

Mikey Garcia skipping 135?
            Garcia vs Crawford needs to be made.

Comment

Crawford vs Algieri for the WBO 140 title.

Atlantic City?

Comment

I like Crawford and he has impressed me, but he hasn't shown me "special" yet. His tenure at 140 will prove how great he is.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  Crawford vs Algieri for the WBO 140 title.

Atlantic City?
                  I actually like this fight. I believe it caters to both boxers styles. And even though I'm not very high on Algieri, I think this match up is a lot more even than another Beltran type guy or as some people had stated like a Vargas or Soto.

Comment

Love him but I'd like to know how a guy in the 150's can dehydrate himself eighteen pounds and then put in a full active twelve rounds at this level. If I took off eighteen pounds of water weight I wouldn't be able to take a p**s without getting lightheaded for a week. Dahell. He better be at 140 next. That's getting dangerous.

Comment

He's special in terms of talent, for sure. We'll see how special he is when he takes on the best 140 pounders next year

Comment

Working...
                      X