Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cunningham, "If Victor wants to get beat again, come f**k with Devon Alexander"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They could call this fight "QUITTERS" should put Judah on the card aswell, would be perfect.......

Comment

alexander should never be on TV ever again. he blatantly quit against bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
        They could call this fight "QUITTERS" should put Judah on the card aswell, would be perfect.......
        hahahahahahahahaha a bit harsh but funny!

Comment

I do think it would be a good fight, but Alexander just has no defense and no way to keep anyone off him.

Comment

I was hoping brook would school this dude, but I'd be fine with ortiz doing it.

Not even close, ortiz stops alexander especially with cunningham

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I do think it would be a good fight, but Alexander just has no defense and no way to keep anyone off him.
              Recipe for a ko by ortiz

Comment

I know cunningham is watching the floyd/ortiz fight and think devon can do the same thing, but devon would lose.

devon's defense isn't nearly as tight as floyd's and devon won't make ortiz tentative like ortiz. ortiz will make it a brawl and probably KO devon.

Comment

lolz! Devon Alexander and his team are like a broad you dumped years ago that keeps popping up every so often. Get back on ESPN and earn your spot!

Comment

Former Alexander fan here, Ortiz beats him up.

Comment

I think Devon beats him. Sure, Devon was way overhyped but Ortiz hasnt been?

Comment

Working...
                      X