No announcement yet.

Which loss is worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    Yeah but Devon has no control on how the judges seen the fight. I only made this thread because of everyones what have you done lately mentality. Everyone is praising Khan but he took his lumps. Devon took his but everyone is quick to call him a pile of trash. Lets face it, Devon and Amir are not Floyd Mayweather. They are going to have trouble with certain styles but both are extremely talented.
    The point is that that was Alexander's last fight.

This thread leaves out the fact that Khan was fighting at 135lbs, was very young/inexperienced, was not being trained by Roach and has proven himself against top class opp since including a power puncher.

But yeah good thread. "peeleft:

Comment

Yeah but Devon has no control on how the judges seen the fight. I only made this thread because of everyones what have you done lately mentality. Everyone is praising Khan but he took his lumps. Devon took his but everyone is quick to call him a pile of trash. Lets face it, Devon and Amir are not Floyd Mayweather. They are going to have trouble with certain styles but both are extremely talented.
      well you have to understand that Devon is actually coming off a loss but the media is saying that this fight is between the #1 vs the #2 while it isn't.

On top of that, Devon comes over as a very cocky boy by discrediting Bradleys achievements while Bradley has a better resume than his. So naturally people are gonna have more sentimental feelings about Bradley who still gives Devons his props despite Devon not giving Bradley his.
      Last edited by wazaa.; 01-27-2011, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
        Getting KO in 30 seconds, It shows you aint got a chin!! Name great fighters who have been KO in 30 seconds. ATG did not get KO in 30 seconds!!
        Not 30 seconds but Israel vazquez was pretty close and so was ATG Alex Arguello
        Last edited by mani1; 01-27-2011, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Michigan getting stomped out by Mississippi state is probably worse

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
            Getting KO in 30 seconds, It shows you aint got a chin!! Name great fighters who have been KO in 30 seconds. ATG did not get KO in 30 seconds!!
            wow^ u couldnt b more wrong

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              Well ofcourse getting knocked out is worse BUT getting schooled by a boxer and then getting a win you didn't deserve is obviously more shameful.
              Out it best...........

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                On top of that, Devon comes over as a very cocky boy by discrediting Bradleys achievements while Bradley has a better resume than his. So naturally people are gonna have more sentimental feelings about Bradley who still gives Devons his props despite Devon not giving Bradley his.
                See, I'm against that. When you allow off the field things to influence your feelings about an athlete, it is all down hill. I don't support his discrediting but I would never hold it against him. There has been murders and rapists in sports and I certainly wouldn't support them as a human, but I would never bring it into a debate about what they do in their respective sports. People gotta keep those two things separate.

Comment

See, I'm against that. When you allow off the field things to influence your feelings about an athlete, it is all down hill. I don't support his discrediting but I would never hold it against him. There has been murders and rapists in sports and I certainly wouldn't support them as a human, but I would never bring it into a debate about what they do in their respective sports. People gotta keep those two things separate.
                  There's a difference between being a murderer and a rapist than being annoyingly cocky.

Comment

Working...
                  X