Collapse
No announcement yet.

Francis Ngannou the most powerful puncher in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O-N-S. overrated negroid syndrome. other victims include kimbo slice, jeff lacy, adrien broner, dada 5000 etc.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
      Stipe literally laid on Nngannou for long stretches of the fight. That's a game plan?? Both fighters were pathetic. Ngannou had a minute of cardio in him and Stipe had 5. This was about as entertaining as watching polar bears take a nap.
      that equals to the defensive style in boxing........

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
        I understand taking him to the ground. I have no problem with that. He laid on him for long stretches and did nothing. He didn't try to submit him and hardly landed any punches while he was doing it. I understand enough to know that that the fight sucked. The rest of the card was legit. The main event was pathetic.
        that's the defensive style in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          He was cautious, I think what Stipe did was a masterpiece in terms of tactics.

Like Foreman said about boxing "boxing is like Jazz, the better it is, less people appreciate it".

Same goes with MMA.
          What Chael Sonnen did to Anderson Silva in their first fight was masterful. That was strategic fighting at its best. He didn't win because Silva isn't Ngannou and he also wasn't near deathly fatigued.

Stipe was way more experienced (even in stand up) and way less fatigued than Ngannou so I expected a little more.

Cormier handled his fight against an inexperienced hype job the way Stipe should have handled his hyped up opponent.

At the end he won so other than the boredom, he did what he needed to do to win.

Comment

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
            I would compare the two sports by that you have the two best heavyweights in the UFC squaring off the first card of the year meanwhile Joshua and Wilder have yet to sign on to determine who is better.
            I agree with that, it does seem like boxing takes forever to make fights and UFC doesn't.

Comment

Sounds like this fight was almost as bad as the Kimbo Slice-Dada 5000 fight in Bellator, where both guys were gassed after about a minute or two. At least Ngannou didn't go into cardiac arrest after losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
                Are you serious? MMA fighters get shin kicked to the ****ing face. A punch is way down the list of most damaging blows in mma you fool. A kick alone can generate 10x a punch can.
                I guarantee you that a well timed and precise punch from Pauli would KO most MMA fighters from 205 and below. They got no chins

Comment

in mma being a puncher isn't enough, stipe and d.c proved it

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                    I guarantee you that a well timed and precise punch from Pauli would KO most MMA fighters from 205 and below. They got no chins
                    Lol a well-timed and precise punch from anybody over 150 pounds, who knows punching technique would KO MMA fighters and boxers.

Comment

Working...
                    X