No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: Mayweather Knew What GGG Does To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
    The Mayweather that fought Oscar De La Hoya, probably would of won! (The fight would look similar to his performance up against Carlos Baldimir).
    LOL. So you think it's a 12-0 whitewash? I could see GGG winning maybe a round or two. He is pretty slow though and predictable. Floyd wins handily.

Comment

• You guys are a joke. Mayweather would get his asss beat. Theres no way that Mayweather could take what GGG was putting on Connello. That jab and that chin of GGGS would be easy work for him. Maidana a bigger puncher than GGG come on now stop insulting us with stupidity. Those pitty paddy punches would not hurt G. He would walk threw any thing Floyd throws and hurt him badly. That's why his daddy and Stephen A told him to stay away from GGG they care about Floyd's health. Floyd was cringing against the ropes when he got hit with anything hard by Maidana. Now lets replace that with GGGs punches not even close. Easy work for GGG. Floyd's a pez dispenser all night. If Connor can land wtf is GGG going to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
        Floyd p#4#p still the biggest b I T c h in boxing. Never went to 160. Ducks you if he can't make you drain weight. Will fight you in a heartbeat if your smaller than him. Runs his mouth like he is the best
        Hell GGG refuses to leave 160 period

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          Hell GGG refuses to leave 160 period
          until he unifies that was his goal

Comment

• Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
            until he unifies that was his goal
            So how can you call Floyd a b1tch?? he moved up 24 pounds

Comment

• Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
              Enlighten us by naming all the fighters that have been smaller than Mayweather. I'll wait.
              Hatton Marquez Castillo Sharmba Mitchell...he ducked Bradley and took 7 yrs for Pacquiao cause those lil dudes can fight

Comment

• How can I call Floyd a b I tch? Because he obviously is. Read my post next time it explains all. Hope everybody is enlightened now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                  You guys are a joke. Mayweather would get his asss beat. Theres no way that Mayweather could take what GGG was putting on Connello. That jab and that chin of GGGS would be easy work for him. Maidana a bigger puncher than GGG come on now stop insulting us with stupidity. Those pitty paddy punches would not hurt G. He would walk threw any thing Floyd throws and hurt him badly. That's why his daddy and Stephen A told him to stay away from GGG they care about Floyd's health. Floyd was cringing against the ropes when he got hit with anything hard by Maidana. Now lets replace that with GGGs punches not even close. Easy work for GGG. Floyd's a pez dispenser all night. If Connor can land wtf is GGG going to do.
                  You got no idea about weight and what GGG at 154 would be like, and Floyd came from 130 and moved 5 divisions yet they want him at 40 to go to MW, all the while GGG cannot move up one division without getting stomped that's why they wont.

You people know fck all about boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                    Floyd's chin isn't anything to turn your nose up at, and Floyd, many a time, has gone through full fights without a single meaningful punch landing on him.

A high-wire act indeed, but it's not like Floyd hasn't been comfortable fighting on that razor's edge.
                    True because Floyd hurt most of his opponent with his punch, they hesitate once they taste Floyd's power. But GGG is different he will not be deter by Floyd's one at a time punch, he eats Canelo's punches.

Size and power would be the difference

Comment

• If Canelo was schooling GGG and making him miss all night what the **** you think Mayweather would do

Comment

Working...
                      X