Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exactly what is GGG gonna do differently to win??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gennady is gonna move forward, disregard defense, throw a lot of punches exclusively to the head, and hope something lands.

That's what hes going to do because it's all he can do. Hes 36 years old...hes not gonna come out and stick and move XD XD XD

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
      Some of you think Golovkin is going to beat Canelo decisively this time. How?

Be specific. Talk about strategy and skills. And don't just say he's more determined. (He's also like, more older.)

What can Golovkin do to Canelo this September that he didn't do before? And why?

It's interesting no one has pulled you up on asking what can Cinnamon do instead. After all, it's the general consensus amoungst boxing fans GG won, so why are we asking what the perceived winner has to do to change the result?

Shouldn't we be asking what does Cinnamon have to do to change the result and be seen as winner?

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... no shit!... GGG wasn't showing him any "respect": he was only over cautious in order to get a huge money rematch...
        You’re right. I think the outcome of that fight was predetermined at the negotiating table.

Comment

He needs to cut the ring off and not chase.

If Canelo was on Peds.. the change and year long lay off of not being on it will show but in all honesty.. I see Canelo winning on points

Comment

Hit the body early and often.

Ggg head hunted way too much in the first fight. Had canelo against the ropes a lot and didnt go after his body.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
              I'm not wasting time with people who think all Canelo did was running. Anybody with a smidgen of boxing knowledge know he was doing more than that. By calling what he was doing running, you're already disqualified as someone who's opinion I should respect.

I can you drop the focking 3rd grade language? Acknowledging a boxers strenghts and attributes have absolutely nothing to do with "nut hugging". In your little fanboy world, it's all about "nut hugging" and "d1ck riding", all I care about is cold analysis.
              I’m obviously talking to someone with a third grade level of education. When did I ever say Canelo was running? I simply said if you are bashing Golovkin and praising Canelo in that fight then pure and simple you are either a Golovkin hater or a Canelo nut hugger. And for sure no boxing genius.
              Last edited by Diego Rodriguez; 06-17-2018, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
                It's interesting no one has pulled you up on asking what can Cinnamon do instead. After all, it's the general consensus amoungst boxing fans GG won, so why are we asking what the perceived winner has to do to change the result?

Shouldn't we be asking what does Cinnamon have to do to change the result and be seen as winner?
                I think it has a lot to do with the judging. The feeling is if the fight goes down the way it did last time Canelo probably wins. So Canelo can basically perform the same. Golovkin is the one who has to do better. It is f’d but I think that’s just how it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                  hes the same idiot whos just been in the other thread saying charlo brutalises ggg cause he throws a good uppercut. golovkin could knock canelo out in the 1st round and he'd say he looked unimpressive, hes been spewing nonsense on here for a while now.
                  Another one of those clowns. SMH.

Comment

Working...
                  X