Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do ya'll consider a failure in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McNulty View Post

again, if judah's broke its sad and a failure of the sport and the people around him in a lot of ways.

but if he's just keeping busy and getting a check to make some extra money it's fine. from all accounts zab's good at what he does, likes his work, and is doing ok.

that's not a job you can do if you're completely out of it like some retired fighters. some of these guys wake up in the morning with headaches and can hardly talk.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      I respect all boxers and only insult a few boxers who disrespect other boxers. Actually some of the best and most successful boxers get trashed and called names on here far more than guys like Berto. Who gets trashed and called insulting names on here more than GGG and Loma who are two of the best and most successful boxers in the world?
      And you can bet ALL those guys who call world class boxers bums have been nowhere near a ring.Because if they had they would know how hard it is to be a novice am much less a guy who is top 20 in the world.How many people on here are one of the best 50 in their state at what they do?

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
        Do you realize there are literally thousands of boxers in the world?? The ones who make it on tv are just a small hand full and the ones who actually win world titles and don't have to work an actual job are very rare. We as boxing fans actually slam top boxers because they lose to other top boxers without realizing that the normal boxer still has to work to jobs and fight on the weekends just to feed his damn family. Calling someone THE NEXT BRONER, BERTO OR JUDAH..HOW THE HELL IS THAT AN INSULT????? There are boxers who would give their right arm to make it to that level. IM SORRY WINNING MULTIPLE TITLES AND BECOMING A MULTI MILLIONAIRE WHILE TRAVELING THE WORK IS NOT BEING A FAILURE IN LIFE.

Well hell I agree with you 100%

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
          Do you realize there are literally thousands of boxers in the world?? The ones who make it on tv are just a small hand full and the ones who actually win world titles and don't have to work an actual job are very rare. We as boxing fans actually slam top boxers because they lose to other top boxers without realizing that the normal boxer still has to work to jobs and fight on the weekends just to feed his damn family. Calling someone THE NEXT BRONER, BERTO OR JUDAH..HOW THE HELL IS THAT AN INSULT????? There are boxers who would give their right arm to make it to that level. IM SORRY WINNING MULTIPLE TITLES AND BECOMING A MULTI MILLIONAIRE WHILE TRAVELING THE WORK IS NOT BEING A FAILURE IN LIFE.
          Nice point and I agree 100% also

Comment

talking shlt and not backing it up (or trying to).

to look like a god vs lower level opposition only to get destroyed vs quality guys.

to make excuses for losing.

to openly avoid fighting guys that dont have anything to do with contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
              And you can bet ALL those guys who call world class boxers bums have been nowhere near a ring.Because if they had they would know how hard it is to be a novice am much less a guy who is top 20 in the world.How many people on here are one of the best 50 in their state at what they do?
              questions, do you love every movie you watch ? do you like every song you hear ?

have you never said a movie/song was terrible ?

same thing.

if an athlete sucks, the public has every right to let them know.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                Thought alts weren't allowed? And that both the alt and the original account should be banned if discovered?
                Not an alt,its my documented account

Comment

Originally posted by larry$ View Post
                  Not an alt,its my documented account
                  You're not allowed multiple accounts

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    You're not allowed multiple accounts
                    The mods unbanned it, SO I USED IT!!!! go cry to them about it ...here let me help you out BostonGuy jaded TBear if they wanna ban it again fine..but it isnt an alt as its my account

Comment

i would consider boxing failures guys like bojado (verdejo at the moment), who have potential but is being wasted away.

Comment

Working...
                      X