No announcement yet.

Don't you just love that noise?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't you just love that noise?

You know when you hit some one with a good body shot and thay make that ummph!! noise lol....How do you make your midsection stronger so you can absorb body punches?

Originally posted by triggerhappy
    You know when you hit some one with a good body shot and thay make that ummph!! noise lol....How do you make your midsection stronger so you can absorb body punches?
    I would say that doing pretty much anything wth a medicine ball and obviously doing sit ups (of all different kinds) would help you absord body punches.

Tyson used to have the heaviest medicine ball thrown at him like 200 times the hardest his trainer could do it. That helped him i believe.

And yes i do like that noise. The crack of the skin and the moan of the person your hitting. Its a great thing.

Comment

no i dont liek it that much, cuz its always me getting hit..

trig your sig is too long, i looked at the scroll bar and thort hmm, a few people have replied, but only Copey has replied.Then i thort ow, its trigs sig-*scroll, scroll.....scroll*
      *scroll, scroll*....*scroll*

(good karma required for having...for being....good karma required)
      Last edited by Inf3rn0; 08-23-2005, 06:22 PM.

Comment

yeah that is a good sound, its even a better feeling when they have to stop because of it

Comment

I love the sound of a person gasping in pain when youhitt hem square in the solar plexus. Like music to the ear.

Comment

yea that "umph" sound they make as they begin to fold over is great. its funny cuz as soon as they get hit wit dat bodyshot they have like a 1/2 before they fold over

Comment

I love the noise made when punching a ****** in the face
              haha just ****in with ya

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhappy
                lose the gut of yours for starters.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunna
                  lose the gut of yours for starters.
                  Actually, the more fat you have, the more protection. Fat around the midsection does NOT mean you can't have abs of steel underneath. And the fat absorbs a lot of the power from the punch.

So that would make this the ONLY reason for a boxer to keep his gut.

Comment

I always loved the feeling when you really wacked someone. It felt and sounded like a home run when you played baseball, and nailed one as a kid.

Comment

Working...
                    X