Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the hype or the glass jawed Gamboa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Gamboa is very talented, doesnt have a glass jaw any more than anybody else that gets hit once in a while. I think your assesment of Gamboa shows your own weakness. Gamboa would kick your ass. It's easy to talk. Whenever gamboa gets hit or hurt he comes back harder and usually KOs his opponent. He should be respected for that not ridiculed. His skills are solid and i've never seen anyone give him any real trouble. Gamboa is my new roy jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
      I think Gamboa is very talented, doesnt have a glass jaw any more than anybody else that gets hit once in a while. I think your assesment of Gamboa shows your own weakness. Gamboa would kick your ass. It's easy to talk. Whenever gamboa gets hit or hurt he comes back harder and usually KOs his opponent. He should be respected for that not ridiculed. His skills are solid and i've never seen anyone give him any real trouble. Gamboa is my new roy jones.
      Idk If your reply about "your own weakness" was to me, but if it was I said exactly this bolded part to describe Gamboa anyway. Either way I agree completely with this post.

Comment

Gamboa is very exciting to watch, he's quick, aggressive and punches with a lot of power. So what if he's a little vulnerable? Naseem Hamed went down quite a few times but he always got back up and immediately went looking for the KO to eliminate the threat...Gamboa does the same and that's exciting to watch.

Comment

He is fun to watch though he is being overrated when I hear ppl say thing about him beating Chris John if they fought right now.

He has some technical problems that he can fix and for his "glass jaw", it merely has a ??? on it as of now in my view.

Comment

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
            His last fight was against a bum?!? So 28-0-1 is a bum's record, right?

Take it easy man. Gamboa hasn't even had 20 pro fights yet.
            The guy fought strictly in Argentina. It's easy to rack up a record like that with mediocre talent/skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Snopkins View Post
              He was just hurt in his last fight you dolt.
              he was hurt ?? you are a ****ing idiot...:*******::*******:

Comment

Working...
              X