Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I see the Limey Lounge is buzzing with Hayemania!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see the Limey Lounge is buzzing with Hayemania!!

Not even a single thread? Does everyone really not gives two ****s about our mighty hero Haye and his slaying of the giant?

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
    Not even a single thread? Does everyone really not gives two ****s about our mighty hero Haye and his slaying of the giant?
    He is a two weight champ after only 24 fights, charismatic and (usually) exciting to watch. What's there to celebrate?!!! On this site, that means he is overrated, chinny and will lose to the first decent fighter he meets.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Yomama View Post
      He is a two weight champ after only 24 fights, charismatic and (usually) exciting to watch. What's there to celebrate?!!! On this site, that means he is overrated, chinny and will lose to the first decent fighter he meets.

Haye is The Second Coming after Lennox Lewis !

Aint no Stopping The Hayemaker !!!

Comment

What is disgusting is the nuthugging of the tabloid media!

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
          What is disgusting is the nuthugging of the tabloid media!
          Yeah i been a Haye fan since the start of his pro career and he got no coverage and now suddenly over night he is everywhere lol he was on the one show a couple of hours ago according to the girl on there he knocked Valuev out??? she must have watched the fight then lol, i bet most of the people that inteview him hadnt even heard of him last month. Its good for the sport though.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
            Yeah i been a Haye fan since the start of his pro career and he got no coverage and now suddenly over night he is everywhere lol he was on the one show a couple of hours ago according to the girl on there he knocked Valuev out??? she must have watched the fight then lol, i bet most of the people that inteview him hadnt even heard of him last month. Its good for the sport though.
            I know, I was like get your ****ing facts right.

I hate how out of touch this nation is with boxing, i'd say for every newspaper article on the sport, I could spot ATLEAST 4-5 mistakes. While the football section would have no such thing.

And i'm not talking typos, just lack of knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
              you answered your own question mate!

Comment

Lasso on Channel Five that talks after a programme called him David Hayes lol

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
                  I watched since his like 4th fight. His fights were always on BBC sports program that was always on during Sunday days. Grandstand or something?

I only started watching him because he looked like somebody I knew

Comment

my parents and little sisters know about him.

My mrs knows about him because we (i) watched (round 4 onwards on an steam) it after doing the buisness.

The boxers my mrs know are calzaghe, tyson, haye and she knows mayweather marquez because i made her watch it.

Comment

Working...
                    X