Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brother nazim - what a legend!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Kapp View Post
      Even Naz knows Roy was fighting bums while getting all the hype.
      And the last three that pacquiao fought are bums too....

Comment

Roy cherry picked but proved himself against very good fighters like James Toney, Bernard Hopkins, Mike McCallum(old but good) and Montell Griffin.
        But i get Nazim's point, Floyd never fought C level fighters in big mismatches: Baldomir was the Ring champ, Gatti was for his debut at his new weight and Judah is a very dangerous guy.

Pacquiao doesn't have the tools to beat those bigger guys cause you can't outfight and outpunch them. That's what he does in his fights.
        A slick counter puncher who has a clear superiority in technique could beat those big men. But Shane Mosley would just kill Pacquiao in 5 rounds, Cotto will beat him in November. Pacquiao is a great fighter but just doesn't have the size and the style to be successful in bigger weight classes.

Pacquiao is no Mayweather, Money May was successful at 147 and 154 because he's a great tactician, technician and has gret counter attacks and defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto Rules View Post
          Roy cherry picked but proved himself against very good fighters like James Toney, Bernard Hopkins, Mike McCallum(old but good) and Montell Griffin.
          But i get Nazim's point, Floyd never fought C level fighters in big mismatches: Baldomir was the Ring champ, Gatti was for his debut at his new weight and Judah is a very dangerous guy.

Pacquiao doesn't have the tools to beat those bigger guys cause you can't outfight and outpunch them. That's what he does in his fights.
          A slick counter puncher who has a clear superiority in technique could beat those big men. But Shane Mosley would just kill Pacquiao in 5 rounds, Cotto will beat him in November. Pacquiao is a great fighter but just doesn't have the size and the style to be successful in bigger weight classes.

Pacquiao is no Mayweather, Money May was successful at 147 and 154 because he's a great tactician, technician and has gret counter attacks and defense.
          So that's why Pacquiao is a 6 Division champ? Pac started at 112 and snatching those belts in every division and knocking out bigger guys and ATG fighters.

Comment

I'd say Pacquiao is a pretty good technician himself. And tactician. And has a great counter attack.

Comment

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                I only pick Cotto cuz of size. Pac is better than him.
                u teh best man..thats why pac is #1 p4p not cotto..pacs just not big enough..

Comment

He knows what he's talking about.

This dude and Freddy are my two favorite trainers to hear speak candidly. Naz knows Floyd will never fight Shane and is going to block him. Although I think Floyd will have problems dropping that L on Manny.

Comment

Naz made a great point, cotto thinking he's the bigger man will be his downfall. That's exactly what happened with Hatton (I'm massive at 140!) and even Oscar. People are putting TOO MUCH into size and underestimate Pac's power. Cotto needs to be careful and stop looking at this fight like he's the bigger man, cotto needs to look at it like he's fighting the best fighter in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
                      NAAZIM is cool guy!
                      yeah he should continue to train these top fighters he has deserved it from back when he came up with bernard hopkins and bouie fisher

Comment

Working...
                      X