No announcement yet.

Obama is siding with the republican ideas to fix the economy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    So your argument is that because poor people are not smart enough to take write-offs that it is somehow unfair? Write-offs are there to encourage prosperous behavior. If you don't take advantage of them; well that is YOUR fault.
    Poor people can't take write-offs because they CANT, you idiot. What business expenses do they have? I'm not saying that if unfair, it's the way it is.

Tax cuts on the rich are the LEAST of our troubles in fixing the economy. We could've also used all of that incredible amount of money in bailouts towards much more beneficial alternatives.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeBrew328 View Post
      Poor people can't take write-offs because they CANT, you idiot. What business expenses do they have? I'm not saying that if unfair, it's the way it is.

Tax cuts on the rich are the LEAST of our troubles in fixing the economy. We could've also used all of that incredible amount of money in bailouts towards much more beneficial alternatives.
      It's no use arguing with shawn. He is brain dead.
      You could be pawning him left and right and he still thinks he is winning the argument.
      Just put him on ignore before he develops an e-man crush on you like he did with me and
      follows you around releasing his sexual frustration on you because he feels that somehow it's your fault he can't get laid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        You could be pawning him left and right and he still thinks he is winning the argument.
        Just put him on ignore before he develops an e-man crush on you like he did with me and
        follows you around releasing his sexual frustration on you because he feels that somehow it's your fault he can't get laid.
        LOL. I knew I wasn't the only one who was being followed from thread to thread by that maniac

Comment

Yeah...I don't even think he's informed about the situation LOL

Comment

Reaganomics = lol.
            & damn.. you conservatives are stuck in the past.
            the only person you can point to is Jimmy Carter.
            That's all you guys talk about.. What's with the obsession?
            I wasn't around for Carter.. but I was around for Clinton.
            Clinton > The dickhead you guys elected into office.
            Are you referring to Obama?

Comment

Working...
            X