Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EMANUEL STEWARD has clearly been drinking....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMANUEL STEWARD has clearly been drinking....

his pupils are HUGE as ****....lmao

Wonder which round he is going to say "This is exactly the way I knew the fight was going to go".

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
      Wonder which round he is going to say "This is exactly the way I knew the fight was going to go".
      lol so so true

Comment

He said it lol

Comment

Steward has been hanging around with Merchant for to long.

Comment

he looks like a drunk too.he's a legend though.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post

LMAO...That's a Steward classic: This is exactly how I predicted this fight" even though 3 rounds earlier he said the complete opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                LMAO...That's a Steward classic: This is exactly how I predicted this fight" even though 3 rounds earlier he said the complete opposite.
                One of the funniest **** he's done IMO is that he was talking all that **** after the Cintron fight on how Margarito is going to lose cause Cotto got too many skills.
                Fight night came, the "exactly fight bull****" came up and then the dude was stuttering like crazy when they showed the replay like he couldn't believe it. 11th round replay played also and he was shaking his head. LOL classic. Steward is so full of **** man.

Comment

Manny Steward is clearly sour on Taylor, after being dropped as his trainer. He can barely find a nice thing to say about the guy, especially since he improved under Ozell Nelson's tutelage.

Comment

Working...
                  X