Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You people need to wake up! It took Marquez 12 long rounds to KO a shot fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You people need to wake up! It took Marquez 12 long rounds to KO a shot fighter!

You guys are truly starting to chap my ass and piss me off! People need to take off the blinders. Marquez beat a shot and faded past his prime Casamayor. The Santa Cruz and Katsidis fights already proved this. For Christ sakes it took Marquez 12 long rounds to knock him out!! When will you people get this through your thick skulls? It's sickening!

The first things to go when a fighter is shot is his legs, timing and reflexes, Casamayor still had those things, but he was clearly past his best.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
      The first things to go when a fighter is shot is his legs, timing and reflexes, Casamayor still had those things, but he was clearly past his best.
      No, he didn't necessarily still have those things as was evidenced by his previous fights.

Comment

Casamayor is just fading away.. I mean Pac would bust him up with combinations and would have been able to Knock him out in less than 4 rounds..

I saw the Casamayor-Sta. Cruz fight. Casamayor was officially done during that fight..

Comment

Originally posted by Zack Morris View Post
          No, he didn't necessarily still have those things as was evidenced by his previous fights.
          He had those things, he timed Katsidis, he was making Marquez reach with his legs and that requires reflexes, so he isn't shot but past his best.

Comment

im suprirsed marquez survived 18? long rounds against castamajor.

Comment

Oh go have some fries at the Max there Morris.

Comment

Working...
              X