Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Clinton vs. George W. Bush: Who was America better off with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    Let's forget about the getting a ******* from a Whitehouse intern for a minute. Lying under oath is an impeachable offense by itself. How he got to be president in the first place after all that Whitewater crap, I'll never know. We should have known he was a liar in the beginning when he denied ever doing drugs.
    What should matter the most Jimbo is how you do your job and IMO he did a great job. Honestly if George W. Bush did a great job and he had shady dealings before it wouldn't have bothered me. It's what happens while your in that White House that should matter the most.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
      What should matter the most Jimbo is how you do your job and IMO he did a great job. Honestly if George W. Bush did a great job and he had shady dealings before it wouldn't have bothered me. It's what happens while your in that White House that should matter the most.
      So we should trust just any scumbag with the most important job in the country? Do you want a bum off the street performing heart surgery on you? Do you make thousand dollar loans to a known thief or untrustworthy douchebag? I think one of the reasons we are the greatest country on earth, is that we usually do a very good job of picking our President.

Comment

So we should trust just any scumbag with the most important job in the country? Do you want a bum off the street performing heart surgery on you? Do you make thousand dollar loans to a known thief or untrustworthy douchebag? I think one of the reasons we are the greatest country on earth, is that we usually do a very good job of picking our President.
        As long as they do the job right. LIke I said in the end it's what matters the most. Of course if they do their job in a shady fashion than that shouldn't be tolerated. Anyways it's gonna be hard to find somebody that isn't a scumbag according to a variety of people.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
          As long as they do the job right. LIke I said in the end it's what matters the most. Of course if they do their job in a shady fashion than that shouldn't be tolerated. Anyways it's gonna be hard to find somebody that isn't a scumbag according to a variety of people.
          Do you think a convicted felon should be allowed to be President? How about a convicted child molester?

Comment

Do you think a convicted felon should be allowed to be President? How about a convicted child molester?
            Well obviously not and come on now your just stretching with your examples. I know you have something against Democrats and that's fine it's your choice. Like I said before it's either your on one side or the other politically now a days and it's created division. Which is a big problem why things haven't gotten done.

Comment

mother****ing mother****ers the simple fact is Bill Clinton did more in his 1st 4 yrs then Bush did in 8, on the positivie side of things that is. Clinton cleaned thing up as a preident and made US citizens feel safe and secure, where as Bush makes us feel dumbfounded and baffled! Clintons whole knock is his whitehouse affair and i'd say before that happened he was in the general publics eye a top 10 president ever if not # 1! Bush is so damn mysterious and redneckish, he does stupid things like "Well damn im the president" type **** in a urkellish kimbo slice way! Man i mean Bush is just tottally care free but the president!

Comment

Comment

Bill Clinton ****ed this country up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                    Bill Clinton ****ed this country up.
                    Just in time to make it look like Bush ****ed it up?

Comment

Working...
                    X