No announcement yet.

Stamina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stamina

Hi can anyone suggest a good way to have much more stamina, I do kickoxing twice a week but my stamina is bad....

i havent really got gym gear, I have a treadmill and some weights (if that helps)

and erm i really want to get my stamina up so that i dont get tired whilst playing football (soccer) and kickboxing as fast, i admit my stamina isnt as good as it should be.

Im not overwieght, and actually could do with putting some muscle on, so is there any suggestions for me to get better stamina and also buold muscle.

Im 17 years old if that helps.

any advice to get better stamina? and or muscle?

Cheers

long distance runs helped me build my stamina sprints helped me get my wind back faster

Comment

Just run and run and run. You will be fitter in no time. Record your times to notice improvements.

Comment

Swim too if you have access to it. Hard swimming gets me more tired than any of the exercises I do, be it running, strength training, heavy bag, etc.

Comment

so wot do u mean lyk run for 30 mins on a fast speed and record me time then a few weeks later run the same speed but for less time?

Comment

Originally posted by Calzaghe01 View Post
            Hi can anyone suggest a good way to have much more stamina, I do kickoxing twice a week but my stamina is bad....

i havent really got gym gear, I have a treadmill and some weights (if that helps)

and erm i really want to get my stamina up so that i dont get tired whilst playing football (soccer) and kickboxing as fast, i admit my stamina isnt as good as it should be.

Im not overwieght, and actually could do with putting some muscle on, so is there any suggestions for me to get better stamina and also buold muscle.

Im 17 years old if that helps.

any advice to get better stamina? and or muscle?

Cheers
            Jump roping. cant beat it

Comment

Run a few miles...record ur time...

Note down ur best time of that week and then starting the next week try and beat it everyday, if u start beating ur own times quite alot add sprints to ur runs..

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                Run a few miles...record ur time...

Note down ur best time of that week and then starting the next week try and beat it everyday, if u start beating ur own times quite alot add sprints to ur runs..
                For association football, you need to do fartlek and sprints. Also, try boxing classes too and more roadwork. Kcikboxing is for bums, no offence.

Comment

none taken.. does anyone have any advice about using weights also considering everything i have written on the 1st post

thanks

Comment

RUN FOREST RUN!!!!!
                    just run man sprint and timing is ur bestfriend

ohh and run in the morining like at 5 am or 4 which ever fits u
                    Last edited by supRa; 06-26-2008, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X