No announcement yet.

tua vs dempsey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tua vs dempsey

who do u guys think would win?? between the "fat bum" david tua..and the late great baddest fighter ever jack dempsey "according to forum members"

vs

Last edited by acquitted; 10-28-2004, 05:43 PM.

nice play to hold ur right hand JACK..boy those guys were great in the 20s and 30s ..im sure tua would fear him!!

Comment

dempsey would kill tua.. he would be like a big punchin bag.. dempsey was the first tyson rapid combos and any punch could knock u cold

Comment

I'd say Tua but Dempsey would probably prove me wrong!!

Dempsey was a bad ass puncher, if they were the same size i'd say Dempsey would probably kill Tua!!

Comment

Tua was a fat,one dimensional Dempsey. Dempsey PFP is one of the hardest punchers ever-he KTFO men much bigger and stronger then Tua. Add the fact that Dempsey's footwork and speed was some of the best in the business, coupled with his body punching, and he'd set up an exhuasted Tua for a late TKO . . . .

Comment

Dempsey wasn't just a puncher, i think he's the next best boxer - puncher to Joe Louis, his skills and power would be way too much for Tua to handle

Comment

I'll have to agree, for once, Dempsey could put up a great fight with his speed. Now, if Tua lands a big one, it could be lights out - remember Ruiz? Oooowwww, that was some combo, devestating hook he landed!

I give Dempsey a better shot against Tua, than I do Marciano as great as he was...

Comment

David Tua is by far to slow for Dempsey in his prime. I see Tua swinging wildy in desperation. If Dempsey manages (and I'm pretty sure he would) to avoid Tuas big bombs he'd easily outclass Tua for a late TKO.

Comment

David "fat bum" Tua wouldn't have a chance against Dempsey. Dempsey would kill him!

Comment

dempsey will win tua easily

Comment

Working...
                    X